Advice Needed To Get Rid Of A Fat Cow's Attentions

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
There's This Woman Who Works In Our Southampton Office And Over The Last 6 Months We've Been Flirting Over The Phone So Last Week I Asked Her Out For A Drink In Chichester As It's Halfway Between Us Two. I Was Really Up For It As I Was Hoping To Lose My Cherry.

Anyway She Turns Up For The Date And She's f***ing Huge. I Mean American Huge. There's No Way That My Little Love Pump Is Going Anywhere Near Her Sweaty Minge. I Don't Care That I'm 46 And Got Nads The Size Of A Space Hopper She Can f*** Right Off.

So How Do I Tell The Salad Dodger To Take A Waddle? And Before You Cocksuckers Say It I Don't Care How Wonderful Her Personality Is, Oh And Serious Answers Only From NSCers Schooled In The Ways Of Women So Butt Out Vulture.

f*** Sake's Because My Mother Now Wants To Meet Her. Women - Can't Live With Them, Can't Get The Non-Biffers To Chomp

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...I am sure you will find a way to capitalise on the situation!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I usually say, 'It's not you. I just need some time to get myself together....' and hope she gets bored, but it never works *sighs*

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sit tight and maybe you wont have to make a decision as she`ll make it for you because you`re hardly have impressed her will you you tosspot.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
If the worst comes to the worst, make sure you've got some talcum powder with you :)

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Wave some chocolate infront of her face, then throw it so she runs and gets it. Then run away, and never answer your phone to her again.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Sit her down and say, 'I'll never get over you.......I'll have to walk round!...'

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Give her one....it'll be the best sex you'll ever have :clap2:

If she says, 'You've got a lovely organ...', come back with the retort, 'Yes, but it's not used to playing in a Cathedral!'

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
If she asks if you're taking precautions, reply that you have your ankle tied to the end of the bed :lol:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
OK OK

I was 18, she was 23 and of Whole Lot of Rosie proportions

But did she f*ck!

:afro:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports