I pay for it.

Attachments

• homer-doh.jpg
    homer-doh.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 157

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I think the complaints on here far outweigh the compliments.
Boycott [don't buy] and maybe BBC Sussex will be allowed to broadcast their commentary on t'internet for us all to hear.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Doe anyone know much about the seagulls player/tv
What does it have to offer?
And is it any good!....

I thought it was wroth it for the highlights. Special offer for a few days.

Boycott [don't buy] and maybe BBC Sussex will be allowed to broadcast their commentary on t'internet for us all to hear.

I don't agree with that. People who are unhappy tend to complain people who are happy with it tend not to post on here saying it's very good. maybe 10% of people have problems and complain but you don't hear from the 90% who are happy.

Personally I think it's fine, I only use it for the commentary and the highlights but it's definitely worth the money for that. If you live in Sussex you can get commentary for free but if you don't you can't. And the commentary for a whole year for less than the cost of two home tickets sounds like a good deal to me.

But I listen on a PC or a laptop, I understand there are problems on some other devices.

But I'm happy with it.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I don't agree with that. People who are unhappy tend to complain people who are happy with it tend not to post on here saying it's very good. maybe 10% of people have problems and complain but you don't hear from the 90% who are happy.

Personally I think it's fine, I only use it for the commentary and the highlights but it's definitely worth the money for that. If you live in Sussex you can get commentary for free but if you don't you can't. And the commentary for a whole year for less than the cost of two home tickets sounds like a good deal to me.

But I listen on a PC or a laptop, I understand there are problems on some other devices.

But I'm happy with it.

Yup, same here. There have been a few gremlins but, in general, it works pretty well and is worth the money, particularly if it is the only way you can hear the match and keep in touch with interviews, press conferences, highlights etc.

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
Doe anyone know much about the seagulls player/tv
What does it have to offer?
And is it any good!....

I've had it for a few months now.... it's good to listen to games which are not streamed and the video highlights are good... it does cut out every now and then but seems to work most of the time....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
What you are likely to get per week:

3-4minute highlights of all games 24 hours after it finishes, then 10-20 minute extended highlights of the game a few hours later.
5-15 minute pre and post match press conferences with Gus, or occasionally Charlie or Tanno, for every game.
At least one player interview per game.
Occasional features, eg the Liam Brady interview on Football Focus
Occasional highlights of development, youth & women teams
Archive of highlights of all games since 09/10
Match day radio

+ you can access any other clubs player

It's good value, I recommend it.

fair summation.

the live commentary plays up sometimes but it generally offers good value

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The club have no control over agreements between the Football league and the BBC.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have done my share of moaning about "player" but since going on to cable (fibre optic) I have had not one bit of trouble

about the TV bit I know it has been muted that one day it might happen .................not yet though

Camicus

Living in the Peoples republic I love it cant get to many matches so its fantastic to have live commentry for every match and a reasonable price

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I know that I am leaving myself open to the fruit based electronics community, but for the last week I have been unable to access Player via the Seagulls website. I use a Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 and had absolutely no problems before and now I see my Adobe flash no longer works and when I try to download the Adobe flash it will not allow me to ( this device is not compatible - message appears ). I can still view Player video using my Galaxy phone so am a little confused. Any ( sensible suggestions ) would be welcome.:wozza:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I know that I am leaving myself open to the fruit based electronics community, but for the last week I have been unable to access Player via the Seagulls website. I use a Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 and had absolutely no problems before and now I see my Adobe flash no longer works and when I try to download the Adobe flash it will not allow me to ( this device is not compatible - message appears ). I can still view Player video using my Galaxy phone so am a little confused. Any ( sensible suggestions ) would be welcome.:wozza:

Look for a link to the apk (program) on xda. Download and Bob's your uncle. I did the same at the weekend as my nexus 7 didn't have flash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here