Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice needed on good places to go on a 1st date? (serious answers ony please!)

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I just want to start off by saying I don't know why I'm asking on here as no doubt 90% of the answers given will be stupid ones, but if you lot can for just one thread give a real answer, I'll be very grateful :thumbsup:

So following up from my previous thread How long should you wait before dating after a breakup? I'm glad to say I've met this girl, now the problem is I don't know where to go!?!?!

So yh I need some recommendations on activities / restaurants / sights and so on, in the Brighton or maybe London area? Theres not really a budget, but im not going to spend loads on just a meal!

And no I will not be uploading a picture of her :thumbsup:

Edit: Also we are planning to make a whole day, not just a few hour!

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do what Boris did to the Queen - he took her up the Orbital according to 5 live

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're about 22 right? What sort of thing does she like, museums etc, places of historical interest, or walks in the countryside? Is she from Brighton, in which case a trip round the lanes is nothing she hasn't done a hundred times? So a walk across the downs, or through the lanes, or trip around London's museums. Maybe a picnic either on your walk or on the train etc, followed by a trip round some nice pubs.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I just want to start off by saying I don't know why I'm asking on here as no doubt 90% of the answers given will be stupid ones, but if you lot can for just one thread give a real answer, I'll be very grateful :thumbsup:

So following up from my previous thread How long should you wait before dating after a breakup? I'm glad to say I've met this girl, now the problem is I don't know where to go!?!?!

So yh I need some recommendations on activities / restaurants / sights and so on, in the Brighton or maybe London area? Theres not really a budget, but im not going to spend loads on just a meal!

Bloody hell mate don't you want to enjoy the single life for a bit? Sounds a bit reboundy!!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Take her to the Barnsley match!!

But seriously....a whole day sounds like London would be your best bet, plenty of show/dinner deals on line to go for, or if your feeling lucky..show/dinner/HOTEL deals!

Good luck n have fun!

P.S. We expect a piccie in the future!! :thumbsup:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011

Good luck !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here