Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice - Hen Night

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Now then I am on a hen night on 15 October in London. There are 25 of us girls and I am looking for inspiration for bars? We are booked in for Tiger Tiger in Piccadilly later on but I was wondering about Sugar Reef or something for drinks nearby?

Also when we get up there we want to go for a pub lunch any ideas?

E

enigma

Go to Harlesden, that's always good for a night out.

Round White Hart Lane is pretty good as well.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
avoid dross like Tiger Tiger and Sugar reef.

Around that area my recommendations would be.. in no particular order...

Umbaba
Attica
Embassy
Mo*Vida
Chinawhite
Pangea

If you want hen night crap go to Strawberry Moons

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
dwayne said:
avoid dross like Tiger Tiger and Sugar reef.

Around that area my recommendations would be.. in no particular order...

Umbaba
Attica
Embassy
Mo*Vida
Chinawhite
Pangea

If you want hen night crap go to Strawberry Moons

Probably not worth going to any of these places if you guys have a) a budget of less than £250 a head, or b) would prefer to enjoy yourselves rather than spend the night posing.

Tiger Tiger, Sugar Reef and bars like that are a bit shee-ite, but far more suited to a hen night.

Buzz bar round the corner used to be OK if slightly on the cheese side of things, but I havent been there in years! I have developed a pathological hatred for strwberry moons!

Last edited:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Slight rethink - Umbaba would probably be pretty cool for you.

As for lunch - I'd take a bit of a walk and go to the Tattershall castle on the embankment. On deck is great if the weather is good, but below deck is pretty good (and not terrible for a night out). Might be a tad quiet though.

Ooh - and Motion next to embankment station used to be good.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Faldo said:
Probably not worth going to any of these places if you guys have a) a budget of less than £250 a head, or b) would prefer to enjoy yourselves rather than spend the night posing.

Tiger Tiger, Sugar Reef and bars like that are a bit shee-ite, but far more suited to a hen night.

Buzz bar round the corner used to be OK if slightly on the cheese side of things, but I havent been there in years! I have developed a pathological hatred for strwberry moons!

You're not miles away from Covent Garden. Loads of nice bars there.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Faldo said:

movida and umbaba arent THAT posy.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
caz99 said:
Now then I am on a hen night on 15 October in London. There are 25 of us girls and I am looking for inspiration for bars? We are booked in for Tiger Tiger in Piccadilly later on but I was wondering about Sugar Reef or something for drinks nearby?

Also when we get up there we want to go for a pub lunch any ideas?

Buzz Bar near Tiger Lilly. Its good for a start off, usually closes at 12pm. Then you can head elsewhere.

I won't suggest any other places as I think Leicester Sq is shite apart from that.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Re: Re: Advice - Hen Night

robbied69 said:
Buzz Bar near Tiger Lilly. Its good for a start off, usually closes at 12pm. Then you can head elsewhere.

I won't suggest any other places as I think Leicester Sq is shite apart from that.

god no.

vomit infested shitehole.

But then I've a pathological hatred of pretty much all things West End.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Re: Re: Re: Advice - Hen Night

Barnet Seagull said:
god no.

vomit infested shitehole.

But then I've a pathological hatred of pretty much all things West End.

Don't get me wrong I hate the West End as well. I dunno its probably due to the fact whenever I go there I always get someone's number.

Apart from that I tend to stay in Islington.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
thanks guys. trouble is cos there is so many of us we are already booked in for a meal at tiger tiger cos they arranged accommodation as well.

for the record - attica and chinawhite are shite - having been there. i am not interested in pretentious crap. just out for a laugh

tattershall castle sounds nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here