Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adrian Colunga . . . Coluld he be the missing link?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Personally. although I recognise AC's technical skill, I think it would be best for him and us if he left...

Dec 29, 2011
The "homesick" story looks like complete bollocks then.

A good source has told me it's true, also said this before anyone had posted it on NSC which gives it more credibility (unlikely two random people make up the same reason). Maybe another who has heard can confirm but this article just seems like him keeping his options open.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
It was always just a theory that was repeated so often it became accepted as a fact.

A factoid then.

'FACTOID'
noun
an item of unreliable information that is reported and repeated so often that it becomes accepted as fact. (See also: Marc Almond having a pint of spunk pumped out of his stomach)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[tweet]614349600485457920[/tweet]

Which bing translates as

Comment on @aupazaragozacom Adrián Colunga could back loan. Much ADO and ADO in the zaragocista market, for now.

( in reply to

Spoken in the Forum @aupazaragozacom(aivaiva says it), Adrián Colunga might return to the @RealZaragoza in quality of given.

)

If not Zaragoza, he'll be going somewhere in Spain, for sure

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
[tweet]614349600485457920[/tweet]

Which bing translates as

Comment on @aupazaragozacom Adrián Colunga could back loan. Much ADO and ADO in the zaragocista market, for now.

( in reply to

Spoken in the Forum @aupazaragozacom(aivaiva says it), Adrián Colunga might return to the @RealZaragoza in quality of given.

)

If not Zaragoza, he'll be going somewhere in Spain, for sure

That second line translates as "A lot of noise and few nuts in the Zaragozan market for now."

Never heard that expression before but I like it.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I for one want to see him back fighting for a place. He would put extra pressure on the current stikers to perform and would offer a different option to O'Grady up top.

(This assumes we are using the Baldock / Hemed partnership as standard, with COG coming on from the bench)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As Brian Owen said in this morning's edition of the Argus, could a rich source of goals already be on Albion's books?

I've often wondered if Adrian Colunga was farmed out on loan prematurely. spending the greater part of last season at Granada. He didn't seem to fit into Sami Hyypia's strange system, and was always used sparingly, but for me, whenever he did play, he always seemed to have goals in him. It's true that he hasn't exactly set the world on fire with his performances whilst playing in Spain, but that could well be down to troublesome injury problems.

I have a nagging feeling, that should we decide to keep him, a fully fit Colunga, with a good pre-season behind him, could come up with quite a few goals, particularly if played just behind a new target man.

Had his chance, like the rest of them last season. showed nothing. :wave:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would be a decent choice, Hemed Zamora or Baldock
Hemed, Zamora, Baldock & O'Grady wouldn't really inspire any confidence.

Hemed, Zamora, Baldock & Brighton's 21st century answer to Paul Dickov (Keeping Albion so people on this board understand) would be brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here