Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Additional Tickets for Wembley semi Confirmed

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
I’m desperate for a ticket, I’ve got one for one son, but the other let his membership lapse without realising! Anyone able to help, please message me. Thanks!

SlickHenry

Apr 10, 2020
Just a polite request that people asking for STHs to buy tickets for them/their family and friends etc, can they wait until all the windows have passed?

Last edited:

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Been very lucky, sisters partner managed to kindly secure tickets in 124 for 3 of us.
Ticket process is pretty good but I do think there should be a points based non my albion+ window after the my albion+ window closes. P1 always to the season tickets holders that travel 100s of miles to away games.👍👍
That would help avoid guests of Southern Mancs (so most of the United fan base then!) getting in before genuine Brighton supporters.
That approach would have screwed 2 out of my 3 so I'm not personally complaining.
Very happy to be going with the wife and daughter rather than on my tod! They have attended the Amex BTW!
Congrats to all that managed to secure tickets and good luck to those still trying to get tickets, if you follow the Albion that is.
It will be a great day and hopefully one to remember for good reasons.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
its obvious fans re going to be selling re-selling passing on tickets this thread alone shows that - I wonder if the club will act or even if they can act and do something about it. Im not saying they should/not just curious.
Wembley allow ticket transfers at face value. Check the T&C online.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding
Been very lucky, sisters partner managed to kindly secure tickets in 124 for 3 of us.
Ticket process is pretty good but I do think there should be a points based non my albion+ window after the my albion+ window closes. P1 always to the season tickets holders that travel 100s of miles to away games.👍👍
That would help avoid guests of Southern Mancs (so most of the United fan base then!) getting in before genuine Brighton supporters.
That approach would have screwed 2 out of my 3 so I'm not personally complaining.
Very happy to be going with the wife and daughter rather than on my tod! They have attended the Amex BTW!
Congrats to all that managed to secure tickets and good luck to those still trying to get tickets, if you follow the Albion that is.
It will be a great day and hopefully one to remember for good reasons.

Did you have backup ticket from a taxi driving friend?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Makes me laugh when the club try and claim this.

It's highly illegal and you might get arrested, unless you're in the 1901 club, then it's fine.

Righto :shrug: :facepalm:
It is illegal to transfer tickets for a designated game unless it’s in the T&Cs.

It is for Wembley and it is for 1901. It isn’t for general admission BHAFC tickets.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
its obvious fans re going to be selling re-selling passing on tickets this thread alone shows that - I wonder if the club will act or even if they can act and do something about it. Im not saying they should/not just curious.
Wembley allows resale of tickets at face value!

DCon

Apr 14, 2023
First post as a member although have been a visitor to the board for many years and a supporter since 1976. Am an Albion + member but was waiting for guest window to open as wanted to get tickets for myself and wife. Looks like the additional allocation will run out before I get a chance so if anyone's plans change and have two tickets that become available, please contact me.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I'm still scratching my head as to how a guest with no previous purchase history could be considered better than selling to people with purchase history,I'm probably missing something in my thinking but as yet the lightbulb hasn't been forthcoming.
I'm still looking. Due to sight issues (plus money and personal issues, oh woe is me haha) I dropped my season ticket last two seasons. Did try Palace at home recently because it went to general sale (wtf?) and it was ok, even though couldn't see well. Had written off going Sunday as the pitch will be far far away but now having 2nd thoughts, just to be there. I'd buy if i could get a £30 one for me (and perhaps sister) but it won't go to purchase history and I didn't keep up Albion+. Doesn't really matter though as I have enjoyed for last 2 season watching it via streams with my elderly folks in their 80s. Won't get the chance for much longer to enjoy it with them. I can at least say i have seen some proper Albion legends this season, even though we didn't play that well against the scum.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm still looking. Due to sight issues (plus money and personal issues, oh woe is me haha) I dropped my season ticket last two seasons. Did try Palace at home recently because it went to general sale (wtf?) and it was ok, even though couldn't see well. Had written off going Sunday as the pitch will be far far away but now having 2nd thoughts, just to be there. I'd buy if i could get a £30 one for me (and perhaps sister) but it won't go to purchase history and I didn't keep up Albion+. Doesn't really matter though as I have enjoyed for last 2 season watching it via streams with my elderly folks in their 80s. Won't get the chance for much longer to enjoy it with them. I can at least say i have seen some proper Albion legends this season, even though we didn't play that well against the scum.
Only £70/80 tickets available

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here