Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams - If youre reading this - a message

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Firstly, I cant think of a better motivational manager than you to bring in, you are the king, you are just like a fan camped in the dug-out and for that alone you deserve a run for the job, and for that alone I can`t sleep tonite for the excitement.

The away support is phenomenal as you know, but the seige mentality you so elequently cultivated will be back and I can see us winning some games we probably would have lost or drawn away from home this year.

The first home game will be phenomenal, as it should be and I wouldnt like to be a bookie for that home win, whoever we play cos its gonna be electric.

But, and here`s the rub, we were not quite good enough to go up this year and the reason for this is we lacked a real class player like zammo OR we lacked a player that could bring out the best from what we already have.

The first thing I would do is buy Darren Curry from Luton. He`s a poor man`s beckham, who can get the crosses in for Glen Murray to head in the winner. Glen Murray is a real promising player, but like Lee Steele before him needs the Adams Motivational KICK UP THE ARSE! Assuming this is forthcoming, as I`m sure it will be, you only need to find one more striker to allow for injuries/suspensions and we can improve on last season straight away. Unless of course you know a better alternative to Curry?.

Adam El Abd is your player, oh my god, is he your player! Get his contract sorted out now and for god sake play him in midfield not defence, in defence he makes basic errors and looks 3rd div, play him in midfield and he looks like a young charlie oatway with small accurate passes thrown in for good measure and better than league 1. He`ll die rather than lose a game, like Andrew Whing who also is a definite 1st 11 player,:clap: and he frightens the opposition!.

Forster is a bit of class, you`ll like him and he`s good enough, but Cox in midfield threw his toys out the pram a couple of times last season and in your inimitable way will I`m sure show him the error of his ways, because at his best he is the most gifted player we have in the squad and no mistake. But for god`s sake tell him to get the f***ing ball off the ground for the corners!!!!

If we can keep Elphick at the back which wont be easy, but if we can we have a chance. Kuipers is as you left him, occasionally frustrating but when the chips are down, wow! what a keeper.

Midfield is down to you but ultimately, if Wilkins has the sense to stay on, between the two of you it could be electric. Dont play long ball, it doesnt work, Wilkins way was good last season, we played football, the only criticism was he was too cautious at times, especially at home. Dont do that, you wont do that I know, its attack attack attack isnt it??? The wilkins way, with Adams `throw caution to the wind` at home thrown in for good measure, will work wonders.

Over to you Micky, can it work a second time? For my 10 yr old`s sake, who was a bit too young to enjoy the last rollercoaster, I bloody well hope so!!!!!

I Wish you all the best!

Jezzer

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::falmer:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
no pressure mate, but you have to get us into the play offs at the LEAST to be an improvement on wilkins

good luck :thumbsup:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
My message would be "f*** off, we don't want you".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here