[Albion] Adam Webster to Saudi FC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
For similar reasons Trippier went there. Obviously any PL player makes a lot of money and are financially independent for life after a year or two... but getting the opportunity to make your kids, grandkids and grandkids kids financially independent for life as well is probably pretty tempting for a lot of people.

Hmm. We'll see. And hopefully not pretty tempting for our Webby.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I am absolutely fed up with hearing about feckin Newcastle and the media love in, with a murderous regime in charge...
They need a really good look at themselves, or are they too busy, checking their goodie bags and free trips to these contemptuous countries...

Hate, Hate, Hate feckin Newcastle.

They can piss right off, and when Scotland gets independence they can take fekin Newcastle as a present.

Last edited:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I expect our reply is that he’s not for sale.
I wonder why all these enquiries are being reported on. It seems as if Newcastle are quite happy for the rumours to get out there so that they could ‘unsettle’ a few players. I think this approach can backfire as it shows how many players they’ve made approaches for and how many are not prepared to go. Also shows the number of clubs that are going to play hard ball with them.

Newcastle have no say in what rumours are made up about their players. Certain writers throw buckets of sh*t transfer stories at the wall and are lucky if 1 in 100 sticks. They’re in it fir the clicks these days and nothing else.

Of course these writers are not going to contact a club to have their stories instantly shot down. The nonsense story that Bissouma had asked for a transfer would never have seen print had the Mail writer asked the Albion, but of course he never did.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Adam has over 4 years left on his contract & has become very important to us . Can’t see Brighton entertaining any offer under £75m as they don’t want to sell him .

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
I am absolutely fed up with hearing about feckin Newcastle and the media love in, with a murderous regime in charge...
They need a really good look at themselves, or are they too busy, checking their goodie bags and free trips to these contemptuous countries...

Hate, Hate, Hate feckin Newcastle.

They can piss right off, and when Scotland gets independence they can have fekin Newcastle as a present.
Stop being polite and just tell us what you really feel:lol::lol:

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Not sure if it's been mentioned here or elsewhere but
I saw a link to BDB returning to his boyhood club yesterday Tomorrow it will Dunk or Joel off to the Toon :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’d take £150m plus ASM, Wilson, Dubravka and Richie TBH

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
They can keep the blood money and hopefully we and other teams decide not to deal with them. A lot of footballers have no morals so that would not stop players signing for them.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Newcastle in are in a pickle - every club and player knows they have unlimited money and desperate with time running out meaning they are going to pay well over the odds. Throw in the players asking for silly wages which will upset those already there and smug Eddie is going to have fun managing a disjointed changing room having spent a fortune.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
I'm just thankful this hasn't turned into "Rafa gets who Rafa wants" PT2. I think that summer cemented my hatred for Newcastle, so arrogant.

Webster is on a long contract, likely getting an England call up, we have absolutely no reason to sell. Not for anything less than 70m anyway.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Adam has over 4 years left on his contract & has become very important to us . Can’t see Brighton entertaining any offer under £75m as they don’t want to sell him .

Newcastle would be much better off going for Burn (one of their own) and Groß (he would constantly put the ball on Wilson or Wood’s heads).

Happy to do a deal for the pair at £30m. That could well be enough to keep them up.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Newcastle would be much better off going for Burn (one of their own) and Groß (he would constantly put the ball on Wilson or Wood’s heads).

Happy to do a deal for the pair at £30m. That could well be enough to keep them up.

Burn comes from Blyth so is probably a NUFC fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports