Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Virgo

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He'll get a great reception.

As long as he doesn't go and do a HAMMOND if he scores.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
a genuine legend and a nice lad too. A good example to young players. I was so pleased that he got fitted up with a good club at Yeovil where his style of play will fit in and be appreciated by fans

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
He saved us more than once.

1. Swindon Playoff
2. Last day of the season vs Ipswich
3. Scoring vital goals when our 'strikers' decided not to.
4. £1.5m

May not be up there in the top 10 all time best Albion footballers - but when you look at this list he is certainly an Albion legend in my book. Without a doubt he will get a good reception if he plays.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Yes he deserves a good reception at the start, and I'm sure he'll get it.

A more pertinent question would be "will he get sent off for his trademark late sliding tackle, and which one of our many new world stars is he most likely to crock?".

I mean, seriously, could you see him timing a tackle on LuLu properly?!

wedgee

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We are talking the guy that scored the gaol to get us to the play-off final and also the guy that scored the goal to keep us in the Championship.

Not to mention the gentlemans agreement 1.5 million pound transfer to Celtic that probably kept the club afloat at a seriously difficult time.

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
He deserves a brilliant reception.

Unfortunately he isn't going to actually be playing though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bloody hell, every time a player returns to Withdean we have this same debate :rolleyes:

Are people trying to find out what they should do or something? Personally, I have my own mind, and I'd have thought it was pretty obvious what sort of reception Virgo would get.

Danks

Aug 19, 2010
He was a great Btn player, never forget the Play off goal. Shame he's not part of the incredible journey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here