Adam Hinshelwood

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
One of the best players produced by the Albion youth policy. He would have been playing in the championship now if it hadn't been for that terrible injury against Reading.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
One of the best players produced by the Albion youth policy. He would have been playing in the championship now if it hadn't been for that terrible injury against Reading.

The same game that forster CHEATED us out of a point.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
I believe Hinshelwood is the only player from our youth in recent that had real talent but no-one ever seemed to realise it until he got injured.

Definatly a top half championship player on his day

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
he is better than any of our present c/halfs if fully fit and would still have done a job for us this season

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not any more he wouldn't. Good defender but his lack of pace since being seriously injured was an embarrassment.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Been a revelation at Wycombe in his two games according to a mate who is a Wycombe fan.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Been a revelation at Wycombe in his two games according to a mate who is a Wycombe fan.

Like I said on the other thread, since he's signed they've only left in two goals in successive games against the top two in the division. That after letting in 5 against us!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But Wycombe are easily the worst team I've seen this season, including us. They'd fall at anyone's feet if they started picking up a point or two.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
The same game that forster CHEATED us out of a point.

was that Fozzy who gave the ball a helping HAND into the net, and if remember it was on Sky

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports