Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam ElAbd

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How long has he been with us ?

I remember his debut against QPR away in that LDV Vans Trophy or whatever it was called then.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
He's a great bloke.

I remember when loads of us on here were writing him off when Gus took over (me included) and how wrong we all were!

He just get better and better and I thought he was awesome on Tuesday night. Talk about putting your body on the line.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Love him. He was awesome on Tuesday and is generally our best defender.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
fantastic player. I remember hating him in the right back position for years. absolutely love him now.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
How long has he been with us ?

I remember his debut against QPR away in that LDV Vans Trophy or whatever it was called then.

Blimey, is that the one that was on a weekend (because neither of us had a league game for one reason or another)? I remember that... seems a long, long time ago now!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
My favourite player, if you had both your hands amputated you could still count the amount of tackles he's bottled on your non existent fingers. Reads the game much better than people realise thus his slight lack of pace is never exposed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Blimey, is that the one that was on a weekend (because neither of us had a league game for one reason or another)? I remember that... seems a long, long time ago now!

Yes it was, played on a Sunday 07th December 2003 and was LDV Trophy.

I think he actually made an error for their winner

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
great defender and loyal player for the club

heres a suggestion last 20 mins

STICK HIM UP FRONT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here