Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El Abd

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
MOTM for me.Really enjoyed watching him tussling with Carroll.Tried to play some football as well!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I was BAFFLED watching the game back (I'm a masochist) by the highlighting of El-Abd and the comments about it from Christopher T. Waddle.

Have they not seen football??

Every team does this, at every set piece. Like it or not. Highlighting El-Abd's efforts on Sunday as if it was something out of the ordinary was very strange, and it was interesting to contrast that the only one of Caroll's numerous embarassing dives they replayed in super HD slomo was simply dismissed as a loss of balance. Presumably he was moaning at the ref about his inner ear problems, rather than the imagined penalty??

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
This grabbing holding shirt pulling situation has been allowed to go on for too long,refs must be instructed to use the card,El-Abd was so blatant that I thought he would be sent off,his actions will have been noticed on TV and he will no doubt be receiving extra attenion from refs.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
El-Abd was fantastic yesterday, as he has been all this season when he's played. Remember being really impressed with him against Lambert in the first half against Saints at the beginning of the year. Made Carroll look like a bigger jessie than he already is. Useless, long haired muppet. If he'd stopped falling all over the place he may have had a couple more chances in the first half. Thought we played him perfectly in the first half, have no idea what the commentators are on about.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Thank God for Adam El Abd and why, oh why did you take him off on Sunday Gus?

Mackerboy

Sep 20, 2011
El-Abd is a hero and has been brilliant since his return from serious injury. He gives us a different option at the back and is so strong. Carroll is a over paid waste of money and got all up set when he got some of his own treatment. It was embarrassing seeing him shout and scream at the ref. El-Abd is being used well for me as he coming in when needed and not pushing him to much after very bad injurys. Dunky is still learning too but does need to get stronger in the air.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here