Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El-Abd or Lewis Dunk?

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Adam El-Abd alongside Gordon Greer. Best centre back partnership since Cullip and Morgan.

r&b.jpg

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Got to be El-Abd. I've rated him since the first time I saw him play.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Without a shadow of doubt the 2 should be Greer and El Abd as they proved last season. Dunk has done well and is a good prospect but he is not yet as good and efficient as Adam El Abd.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Dunk has been very good all season and El-Abd has only looked a shadow of his best from last season since he has been back

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I would prefer El-Abd and Greer in the short term, they served us so well last season and Greer has the ability to ping some Koemanesque balls to the wingers.

Dunk definitely long term but something tells me he doesn't have a long term future here.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Dunk has been very good all season and El-Abd has only looked a shadow of his best from last season since he has been back

With the exception of the ONLY game he played in his natural position. El-Abd was immense against Saints. Utterly immense.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Couple of points.
1). Dunk is not worth the money banned about on these threads. We will be lucky to get 1.5 million tops.
2). I have thought for a while that 3-5-2 would suit Gus's style of play so we can then fit all three in with Greer or Dunk sweeping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here