Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Accuracy of Accumulated Loyalty Points

Goldstone65

Nov 5, 2023
I’ve read on various social media that people are having or have had issues with being awarded loyalty points for matches they have attended.
When you are logged into your account on the Brighton website, is there any way of checking that your account has been credited with all the earned loyalty points? I have not tracked my points on a match by match, so how can be sure that my accumulated points is correct?
Thanks in advance for any help!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not sure I've heard of someone on here ever saying they had points missing.

I don't track mine, but some on here clearly do - I suspect both @Titanic and @Giraffe have spreadsheets, for example, and I wouldn't be surprised if @jackalbion doesn't as well.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I don't track mine, but some on here clearly do - I suspect both @Titanic and @Giraffe have spreadsheets, for example, and I wouldn't be surprised if @jackalbion doesn't as well.
I believe Jack just thinks of the biggest number imaginable and then doubles it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Me neither……..tend not to worry about it but it is a bit odd that the system doesn’t show them game by game

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That’s a very short list. I know of at least one more who does.
It wasn't exhaustive. Just the most obvious spreadsheet types that came to mind.

Do you have anything to confess? You're amongst friends here...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It wasn't exhaustive. Just the most obvious spreadsheet types that came to mind.

Do you have anything to confess? You're amongst friends here...
Oh yes indeedy. My LP s/s goes back to when they were first invented.

I’ve even got a record of the points accrued for the infamous Bournemouth game, for which I have an impeccable witness that I did attend.

Last edited:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
There really ought to be a part of the website where you can check. One of our party was recently missing points and rang the club who confirmed what was missing and added them on - surely there has to be a more efficient way for the process to be checked.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
You could absolutely go back and check if you really wanted to.

Your ticket history is on your account details on the site to remind you of the tickets you've purchased. You can see the away ticket purchasing details in individual articles here, they should have all of the points allocated on each individual article.

Personally, I've got better things to do and trust the club's processes on tickets more than enough.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Really? That’s got to be very close (at?) the absolute max, I’d have thought.
At the beginning of the season I knew of 4 people who were higher (I expect theres more). They had 10 more at the beginning of the season, I don't keep track of them actually, I would like to know if they've ever miscalculated, I didn't scan my ticket in Athens I was just ushered in, but everywhere else I believe so. I have done every game this season and only missed two last season so think thats where the slightly more came from, for them. I THINK they had 334 at the beginning of the season, and that included someone who hasn't missed a game for almost 20 years.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
My spreadsheet shows exactly the same number of points as showing on the Albion ticket page when signed in.

This has always been the case over the many seasons that I have been tracking, and have never had any missed points.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At the beginning of the season I knew of 4 people who were higher (I expect theres more). They had 10 more at the beginning of the season, I don't keep track of them actually, I would like to know if they've ever miscalculated, I didn't scan my ticket in Athens I was just ushered in, but everywhere else I believe so. I have done every game this season and only missed two last season so think thats where the slightly more came from, for them. I THINK they had 334 at the beginning of the season, and that included someone who hasn't missed a game for almost 20 years.
334 is far too low for someone who has had a ST for years and years and attends all games. I would have thought at least a 100 more, but note you only think rather than being certain.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Update on this I did some digging and I had 419 at the beginning of the season. If someone could provide me with all the amounts for each game this season I can correctly calculate them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here