According to Meridian.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I thought DK wasn't going to do that. What kind of compensation would we have to pay? What has Leroy achieved?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Apparently it is a rolling contract so not quite the same thing?

from torquay site

Speculation is mounting that Leroy Rosenior is on the shortlist for the vacant management job at Brighton. Some sources believe that the two parties will meet soon_to discuss terms.

Torquay United Chairman Mike Bateson refused to comment on whether he had been approached by his Brighton counterpart Chairman Dick Knight but said, "I’ve heard that Brighton are interested in Leroy but, according to rumours, so is every other club with a management vacancy. The Brighton Chairman will certainly follow the unofficial rules if he wants to speak to Leroy. I am aware that Leroy would be interested in joining a big club but I didn’t think that Brighton fitted into that category. I will be extremely disappointed if there is any fact behind the rumour."

"Leroy has a one year rolling contract and we would require compensation if he was to leave us for another club but I hope it doesn’t come to that."

In response to a further question he answered, "Leroy will travel with the squad to Boston on Friday and will most certainly be in charge on Saturday."

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's amazing to think that this domino effect can be traced back to Roeder's health and beyond. Now Torquay are potentially being pulled into it, and if they lose their manager to us the dominos will just keep falling as Torquay go looking elsewhere for a replacement.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Was his name ever mentioned by anyone ever?:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports