Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

According to a well followed LFC twitter account

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Found this on a LFC twitter account
@TheTotalLFC: Nathan Eccleston set to join Brighton on a Season long loan with an option to buy. #LFC

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Before anyone jumps on the bandwagon too, I have a low post count blah blah blah but look at the date I joined. I read NSC rather than post. Only put this on as something I saw not what I am saying will happen. Passing on info that is all.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
didn't we have this thread this morning?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Never heard of him. Position? Any good?

Striker who was on loan at Rochdale last season. He's also been on loan at Charlton and Huddersfield and not done well on any of his loan spells so I'm hoping there is no substance to this rumour.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Striker, hasn't set the world alight and seemed to have got caught up with Maria Fowler after her split from Lee Croft....!

Might be something in this as our new player analyst has come from Liverpool.

Liverpool did say he was free to find a new club a few weeks so, on a permenent deal though ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Striker who was on loan at Rochdale last season. He's also been on loan at Charlton and Huddersfield and not done well on any of his loan spells so I'm hoping there is no substance to this rumour.

Based on Wikipedia I assume ?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Based on Wikipedia I assume ?

For the stats, yeah. He was quite highly rated once I think but he's never fulfilled his potential. I suppose he could turn out as a good player for the future but I'd hope he's not the main striker we're after.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sorry only briefly read, apologies.

take no notice - any legit transfer info is good :thumbsup:

the problem with this one is it started on the transfer rumours website and although there must be some correct guesses/information on there it's pretty few and far between.

It could certainly fit in with the something different that Gus spoke of. The lad started as a forward/traditional striker but is being channeled to play as an attacking midfielder a bit like Ashley Barnes.

He would be available on a free according to the LFC sites so don't quite understand the loan to buy bit of the rumour - another bit that goes against it.

Didn't do well at Rochdale, Hudds or Charlton over the past couple of seasons but he is young and if he has found a new role and way of playing he could still develop to be more than useful. Would be sensible if we were interested to bring him in to the DS - can't see he would make the first team squad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here