Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Accommodation on the 6th

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Apologies as I'm sure this has been done countless times b4 but can anyone recommend a hotel/B&B on the 6th of august. Brighton would be great but I'll consider anywhere at this stage.

Spend most of the day looking on t'internet for somewhere but with the game on at falmer and the bowls in worthing everywhere seems book up within my price range £100 tops.

Cheers

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
there are a few b&bs in burgess hill only three stops on the train to brighton. Daisy lodge in royal george road only 15 min walk to the station and we have recently had a premier inn open near the tesco superstore which you could walk but to the station but i wouldnt id get a cab

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
You could always avail yourself to one of the B+B's or small hotels in or near Horsham and then get the fans coach to Falmer for just £6 return. This is not the only fans club organising travel to/from the games and it might allow you to book somewhere slightly "out of town" but close enough to catch the coach with fellow fans? Depends how close to Brighton you actually want to stay. Just a thought.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You'd have to book about six months in advance to get something in Brighton on a weekend in summer.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:lolol: sorry, but thats the only reaction to the idea of a Brighton hotel on a summer weekend for under £100

i had a look on Booking.com to see how funny it was, and found it was very. however, to be a tad more helpfull, i did notice The Burlington Hotel Guest House in Worthing is showing 3 rooms left at £70. otherwise its some where miles away. Eastbourne will (sadly, for the sister town) do under £50, fiver and half an hour from Brighton.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
:lolol: sorry, but thats the only reaction to the idea of a Brighton hotel on a summer weekend for under £100

i had a look on Booking.com to see how funny it was, and found it was very. however, to be a tad more helpfull, i did notice The Burlington Hotel Guest House in Worthing is showing 3 rooms left at £70. otherwise its some where miles away. Eastbourne will (sadly, for the sister town) do under £50, fiver and half an hour from Brighton.

I know, 300 quid for a double room, I'll have 2 please!!!

You're full of shit tho bud, the burlington is sold out too now!lol

Cheers for all the advice guys, I'll get back on it in the morning after my head stops spinning.

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I was looking for a room for weekend of 6th and 7th and it is a mare. The only place I could find in BrIghton for less than £100 a night was the Preston Park Hotel. Being lazy I decided that was too far from the city centre so had my eyes taken out for the Travelodge on West Street. The train and flight prices will make it a costly weekend so I hope my forst trip to the Amex is worth it!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
You could always avail yourself to one of the B+B's or small hotels in or near Horsham and then get the fans coach to Falmer for just £6 return. This is not the only fans club organising travel to/from the games and it might allow you to book somewhere slightly "out of town" but close enough to catch the coach with fellow fans? Depends how close to Brighton you actually want to stay. Just a thought.

Who do you have to contact about the coach?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here