Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Access to BT Sport

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Do we know what Brighton games will be on BT yet? Looking around I can only see the TV games for the first 3 fixtures. I have Sky so think i will pay the £25 for the Arsenal game and hope in the next 30 days we are on again.

They are the only fixtures announced.

BT Sport has only one or two fixtures a week. Then again, we're playing big teams so might get picked again.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Hmm. So hypothetically, if someone's mum happened to have Virgin for TV, broadband, mobiles and got free BT Sport with that, then it might be possible for them to get the online login details and then use a phone/smart TV/PC or linked combination of such to watch it... on the TV?

Yes I use my parents login details. I do have my own BT account and I can access the app on phone or iPad but for whatever reason my account doesn’t allow casting to TV. Using my parents account I go via Apple TV to TV and it works fine.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still had to pay for BT Sport throughout all this (unlike Sky, Racing UK and probably some of the other subscription sports channels) so reckon you are out of luck unless you subscribe.

I did not pay for BT Sport for two months, got a credit for one month when I rang them and also an on-line credit for another month. The first time I got an email from them advising I might have to pay extra as the direct debit for £0.00 was refused !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here