Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abusive and anti-social behaviour on NSC

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
It's not 100% successful and doesn't require a rocket scientist to get around but it does stop a lot of malicious users, most notably spammers, before they ever get to post.

Yep.

However albion1972 had something like 30 IP addresses during his time on NSC. If I look at the first one, it has also been used by the following users so if that IP address was blocked, it could impact all of these. Multiply that by 30 different addresses...

albion1972
atfc village
chucky1973
Hastings gull
Hatman1234
Insider
kevbha
lawros left foot
n1 gull
oneillco
The Camel
WhingForPresident
I am most definatly not Albion 72 Bozza.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I am most definatly not Albion 72 Bozza.

and nor am I !

It's rare that I dare to put words in another's mouth, let alone [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] 's, but in this case I think I can confidently state that Bozza was not inferring that either of you are the same person as the dear departed Albion1972. Rather, he was illustrating the unintended consequences of banning an IP address that Albion1972 had happened to use; namely that lots of other innocent users would be caught up in such an action, which is clearly unacceptable (and why such an action hasn't happened) :thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
http://www.northstandchat.com/member.php?30553-albion1972

The above is a link to his posts. He seems like a truly nasty, spiteful piece of work.

Having met albion1972 on several occasions, you couldn't be further from the truth.

On the other hand, you are left-wing tedious piece of s**t and I know who I would rather have on this forum.

PS; Albion1972 has on numerous occasions been brave enough to explain that he has "issues" which frequently results in making posts he may later regret.

I have always chosen to try and be understanding of these "issues" on here.

YOU however, despite your constant clap-trap about understanding people and trying help those in difficult 'places' show your utter ignorance of reality by inflaming his situation even more.

You really are the most two-faced obnoxious poster on this forum.

Last edited:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
It's rare that I dare to put words in another's mouth, let alone [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] 's, but in this case I think I can confidently state that Bozza was not inferring that either of you are the same person as the dear departed Albion1972. Rather, he was illustrating the unintended consequences of banning an IP address that Albion1972 had happened to use; namely that lots of other innocent users would be caught up in such an action, which is clearly unacceptable (and why such an action hasn't happened) :thumbsup:
Cool with me ,thanks for clearing it up :thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
:lolol:

At EDL meetings I presume?

Did you even READ Bozza's opening post? You people just don't seem to get it.

Your lack of understanding, despite my post shows you as the thoughtless, selfish and incredibly stupid person you actually are.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
In regards to myself, of course I am contentious - admittedly tedious at times - but 11,000 posts over 12 years and you will not find a single one which is abusive or has the intention of offending any individual on NSC.

Can I assure you that despite your post as quoted......I find it deeply offensive that you are still breathing, let alone the drivel you constantly post on here.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Having met albion1972 on several occasions, you couldn't be further from the truth.

Albion1972 has on numerous occasions been brave enough to explain that he has "issues" which frequently results in making posts he may later regret.

I'll play my hand now and say that I knew Vulture/albion1972 from when we were growing up in our late teens.

I heard from his brother about these issues, some of which I knew about and some of which I didn't.

He had the decency to email me about 5 years ago - we knew each other pretty well in our teenage years and even played together up front in a game we won 6-1...he even remembered the score and how many we both scored...and this was going back over 25 years!

By his own admission in a PM, Vulture is "his dark side".

Like anyone else, he's obviously got to be accountable for his postings on NSC, so I can't defend some of the things that he's written.

As a guy, I know he's always worn his heart on his sleeve when it comes to the Albion and would bleed blue and white.

Despite the arguments, petulance and insults on NSC, I know for a fact that he's a really decent guy who was big enough to forgive me on at least one notable occasion.

He's also served the community in a much broader sense, something that I was admittedly very surprised (and impressed) on hearing.

In a profession that doesn't always get the support from the community that it serves, I'm not sure I'd have the courage and selflessness to have done the same.

We all have different issues in life. What may seem easy for one is challenging on a daily basis for another.

I would therefore ask those who feel that they've been offended by him to let it go, however aggrieved they may feel.

Life's too short to take internet postings to heart.

I haven't spoken with Vulture about this - I haven't spoken with him since our email.

However, I felt that I should share the good parts that I know first-hand about him, however understandably difficult that it may be for some who he's offended on NSC to believe.

Deep down, he's a good guy. And I'm a better person for having known him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

On the other hand, you are left-wing tedious piece of s**t and I know who I would rather have on this forum.

PS; Albion1972 has on numerous occasions been brave enough to explain that he has "issues" which frequently results in making posts he may later regret.

YOU however, despite your constant clap-trap about understanding people and trying help those in difficult 'places' show your utter ignorance of reality by inflaming his situation even more.

You really are the most two-faced obnoxious poster on this forum.

so did I in the early days and even stood up for him on occaisions, then a few posts later he was back kicking you in the teeth

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
In regards to your part 2:

I have absolutely no idea what his issues are - but it's irrelevant. Being prolifically anti-social is never acceptable. Bombarding strangers with tirades of abuse is never acceptable.

If indeed he does have some kind of "issues" which means he cannot control his rage, language and behaviour - then this is not the community for him, at least until he overcomes them.

In regards to myself, of course I am contentious - admittedly tedious at times - but 11,000 posts over 12 years and you will not find a single one which is abusive or has the intention of offending any individual on NSC.

You should try harder then.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
so did I in the early days and even stood up for him on occaisions, then a few posts later he was back kicking you in the teeth

Yes Glas, I know. That really can't feel good.

It's probably the best for all concerned that he's off NSC for now.

I just wanted to share my memories of him from years ago.

Away from the NSC discussions, Vulture's a decent guy who's been through a lot.

That's not meant as an excuse for some of his postings, but more as an explanation as to how they often come out.

He was big enough to forgive me all those years ago.

I just hope that others can find it in their hearts to do the same with him, however unpalatable it may seem.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

I did see how matters had progressed between you both and of course was disappointed.

However, I am fully aware of your physical health conditions and the many posters who wished you well with your future dealings with the various hospitals you are dealing with......as I do too of course.

With regards to Albion1972/vulture his health conditions are not so much 'physical'.....and neither are they so readily curable. Yet the understanding of non-physical health conditions are sadly not given the same goodwill on here.

I understand your position glasfryn and have no gripe with you. Mustafa however, needs to take a long look at himself in the mirror and question his genuine usefulness to society in any guise.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:lolol:

At EDL meetings I presume?

Did you even READ Bozza's opening post? You people just don't seem to get it.

you people......??? you people......??? please explain.......sorry but your posting of a link to all 1972 's posts to justify your position on top of your soap box makes you look like the school snitch.....!! or grass , which would be the phrase used by "you people" i suppose. This is a football related chat site ......not a middle aged religious based tea morning.......i realise Bozza has to stamp out bad language and inappropriate content for his google / amazon links and that is fair enough but unfortunately nsc has become a fairly sanitised enviroment, i mean getting banned for posting pics of ladies wobbly bits for instance........anyway , carry on ......snitchgrass...!!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I can't decide whether it's heartening or depressing that on a stickie regarding being abusive that it took very little time at all for people to start having a pop at each other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here