Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - 2016 Shootout

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sadly Hamilton considers himself to be so important..More important in fact than the Team that has got him where he is....His blatant disregard for orders given to him could have cost the team dearly....Not a man I would want in a team at all.

Don't forget that after last season, 5 of his mechanics, including his No.1 were transferred to NR's team. What message do you think that suggested about the teams priority for this season?

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Lewis is a sponsors dream. Not only that he has more talent in his little toe than Rosberg has in his entire body. Rosberg is fortunate in that he's found himself in a team that has a winning car. I've already talked about the Mercedes decision to switch his mechanics to Rosberg which is quite frankly Mercedes way of securing 'German' Nico's world championship.

It's done now, Lewis will tear him to bits given equal failures..........

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Bloody hell, that's a shocker.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Assume that Lewis will now be set as lead driver for Merc and they'll draft in Wehrlein as a No.2

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Because he know he will NEVER win it again and WON it by luck.

Exactly this. He won by bad reliability on Lewis' equipment. He'd quite likely get TROUNCED by Lewis in the next season, especially with other cars in the mix. I played my son at a fighting game the other week, beat him by fluke and retired undefeated. He won't stop complaining about a rematch. But I don't need to, I'm the unbeaten champ.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What on earth could Rosberg spend his time doing?

f1-abu-dhabi-gp-2014-vivian-rosberg-wife-of-nico-rosberg-mercedes-amg-f1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here