Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolutely Disgusting

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
A mate of mine in brighton unfortunately a spurs fan, gleefully told me that allsports in churchill square has got spurs shirts in the window advertising " get your fav players name put on the back", i.e Zamora. This is shocking if it is true, how can they have the front to do this!! Winding me up even more he has got one done- bastard

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
I will be well pissed off if I see some knob in a spurs shirt in Brighton with zamora on the back!

almost as bad as seeing a palace or pompey shirt in Brighton!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
they have - but its been up for ages so !

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
also arsenal , man u , chelsea, liverpool and real madrid !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am afraid until we have the stadium and we can look forward to a future, little Johnny who has was born in Brighton, lived in Brighton all his life and has never been to Manchester in his life is likely to want to wear a Man Utd shirt instead of his local team. I have lost count of the amount of local people who " support ", Spurs Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd etc.:censored:

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
If you see him or anyone with a spurs shirt with Zamora just give em some abuse:)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
give spurs fans abuse- i do that anyway !

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Maybe the manager at Allsports has forgotten what he learned about marketing. Not a very clever move really, it would be a bit like a shop in Tottenham advertising Arsenal shirts with Campbell on the back!!!

:glare:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
jjb have got a poster advertising there new kits ! :angry:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I saw some black kid in Islington with Zamora on the back of his spurs shirt yesterday, I had to look away QUICKLY!!

As for this shop in Brighton, brick through the window anyone??

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
dwayne thug sides coming out :lolol:

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Sad but I reckon we lost half a generation of supporters while we were at Gillingham. Kids couldn't get to games up there, and take the easy option of supporting a Premiership side.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Stoaty Ferret said:
Sad but I reckon we lost half a generation of supporters while we were at Gillingham. Kids couldn't get to games up there, and take the easy option of supporting a Premiership side.

good point

I always give stick to my non brighton supporting friends. they say, brighton are crap, i say, they are your local team, how the f*** are you connected to man utd

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Not only that but in Sports Soccer in North Street they have
wait for it
.Nottingham Forest shirts ???

I mean anyone living down here will no way in HELL support Forest :eek:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
bigc said:
I always give stick to my non brighton supporting friends. they say, brighton are crap, i say, they are your local team, how the f*** are you connected to man utd

Ask 'em what international team they support. If they say England, point out that England are crap and never win anything, and that they'd be better off supporting Brazil or Germany. Shuts most of 'em up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here