Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolute DISGRACE

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I like to consider myself an EXPERT in fair play and SPORTSMANSHIP and as somebody who once met Dickie Davies it is obvious my credentials are second to none. So when I say LAST nights performance by the ALBION was the WORST in terms of SPORTSMANSHIP and fair play then my words MUST be taken SERIOUSLY.
I was ashamed last night seeing ALBION players trying to con and cheat the referee, such as Butters headbutting the Sheff Utd players elbow, and the self restraint and sportsmanship of the Sheffield United players was something we can learn from.
I can only blame Magoo for this and if I was Dick Tight I would have called the lardy Jocko clown into the office this morning and fined him £10000 before handing him and his lapdog with the clipboard their P45's. As for the disgraceful dissent shown by Malcolm Stuart , he should have been sacked instantly at half time and I HOPE the FA do their JOB and ban him from football for life.
Of course it is obvious that all the FOREIGN players in the team are responsible for this and once Magoo is SACKED we must get a tried and tested ENGLISH manager in charge such as Neil Warnock who is famous throughout football for his fair play and he can kick out the FOREIGN rubbish in our team and get some tried and tested ENGLISH lads in who know the meaning of sportsmanship and FAIR PLAY such as we saw wearing Red and White stripes last night.
It is simply not good enough and we MUST never see such disgraceful scenes again at Withdean and Magoo MUST be sacked now.

MAGOO OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Ernest said:
I like to consider myself an EXPERT in fair play and SPORTSMANSHIP and as somebody who once met Dickie Davies it is obvious my credentials are second to none. So when I say LAST nights performance by the ALBION was the WORST in terms of SPORTSMANSHIP and fair play then my words MUST be taken SERIOUSLY.
I was ashamed last night seeing ALBION players trying to con and cheat the referee, such as Butters headbutting the Sheff Utd players elbow, and the self restraint and sportsmanship of the Sheffield United players was something we can learn from.
I can only blame Magoo for this and if I was Dick Tight I would have called the lardy Jocko clown into the office this morning and fined him £10000 before handing him and his lapdog with the clipboard their P45's. As for the disgraceful dissent shown by Malcolm Stuart , he should have been sacked instantly at half time and I HOPE the FA do their JOB and ban him from football for life.
Of course it is obvious that all the FOREIGN players in the team are responsible for this and once Magoo is SACKED we must get a tried and tested ENGLISH manager in charge such as Neil Warnock who is famous throughout football for his fair play and he can kick out the FOREIGN rubbish in our team and get some tried and tested ENGLISH lads in who know the meaning of sportsmanship and FAIR PLAY such as we saw wearing Red and White stripes last night.
It is simply not good enough and we MUST never see such disgraceful scenes again at Withdean and Magoo MUST be sacked now.

MAGOO OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
And the potless pillocks lapdog perry :angry:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here