Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Abde Ezzalzouli

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Here's where the rumours have come from . No idea if this account hasn't any authenticity.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
PS: had a further look at the account. looks pretty dubious. (are we really looking for another winger ? - it appears so given the winger rumours . Is this back up for Solly/Mitoma ? ) . That said - you're pretty safe concluding that most twitter / transfer news accounts are B.S.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
PS: had a further look at the account. looks pretty dubious. (are we really looking for another winger ? ) . You're pretty safe concluding that most twitter / transfer news accounts are B.S.

This is undoubtedly true. Still, it's nice to see in the replies that Barcelona fans are very much aware of who we are and what we're about.

It wasn't long ago that if you spoke to foreigners, not to mention some English people, they'd have no idea about us as a club. These days are reputation is incredible.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Is this the fella? Are we sure 😂?
If this is correct seems unlikely …

I'm in no way a football geek and don't have much knowledge of players outside of the English league, but how can a player that I've never heard of have a 400m release clause? That's the sort of value that footballing superstars that even my mum has heard of have.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I'm in no way a football geek and don't have much knowledge of players outside of the English league, but how can a player that I've never heard of have a 400m release clause? That's the sort of value that footballing superstars that even my mum has heard of have.

By law they have to have a release clause in Spain. Pedri’s and Gavi’s are set at 1 billion euros currently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here