Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Wilbraham

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
What's the problem? Everyone is moaning because we haven't signed anyone and now we look like we are everyone still moans.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What's the problem? Everyone is moaning because we haven't signed anyone and no we look like we are everyone still moans.

Seriously!? Apart from about one person saying "we should just sign someone", everyone on here has been a little bit more fussy about the standard of player we should sign. You can't get any lower than Mr Wilbraham. That is why almost everybody is p1ssed off with this rumour.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Dear footballing God's,

You have given me some of my best memories over the last year. You have made sure that this that think they are better are kept in their place. But please please please, make this happen for me so I can carry on laughing.

Kind regards,

A CPFC supporter

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be honest I think this is just a story coming out of Palace as they are unwilling to pay a fair fee for Buckley.

There is no evidence that the deal is acceptable to us, and my guess if Buckley goes anywhere it will be to Sunderland.

If they offer us Murray instead though, that's a game changer.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dear footballing God's,

You have given me some of my best memories over the last year. You have made sure that this that think they are better are kept in their place. But please please please, make this happen for me so I can carry on laughing.

Kind regards,

A CPFC supporter

This is just so embarrassing. Please, DB, say it isn't true NOW.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dear footballing God's,

Kind regards,

A CPFC supporter

:ban:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
A mate text me this morning on a wind up saying we're so desperate for a forward we're in talks with Scott Mcgleish currently playing for Wealdstone.
After reading this about Wilbraham, my mates wind up seems more appealing

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Seriously!? Apart from about one person saying "we should just sign someone", everyone on here has been a little bit more fussy about the standard of player we should sign. You can't get any lower than Mr Wilbraham. That is why almost everybody is p1ssed off with this rumour.

If he signs then no one else does and we lose Bridcutt and Buckley then might as well give up. Was only teasing with my above post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here