Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Aaron Rodgers update

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
My mate is a Packers season ticket holder, and says he's shitehouse.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
My mate is a Packers season ticket holder, and says he's shitehouse.

I genuinely need this translating. I’m a “limey”, and we have language standards. Please try again using the Queen’s English this time.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Devasted that Wilson is going. And we're letting Bobby Wagner go too.

Wilson's not been at his best for a while, and apparently his wage demands were off the scale, but still, this is a huge blow.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
He's an arrogant knob.

Choker as well as a vaccine dodger.

I was living in the States when his R E L A X comment came out - what a condescending statement that was.

One SB. Meh....

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
QB'S are in demand in this window. The draft picks aren't world beaters meaning the likes of Wilson and Rogers can command what they want. There is one fewer as well now Brady has gone. The bartering system in American Football does make me laugh though. Imagine exchanging Harry Kane for some decent youth players in the Man Utd team? You'd be hard pressed to find someone who thought the Seahawks got the better end of the deal.

That said, the Premier League could learn an awful lot from the wage caps and competitiveness that exists in American Football. Football would be so much better if all PL teams had a chance of the title.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's an arrogant knob.

Choker as well as a vaccine dodger.

I was living in the States when his R E L A X comment came out - what a condescending statement that was.

One SB. Meh....

R E L A X

Was great and he did back it up...

...in the regular season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here