Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Ramsdale what a nob

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Was more disappointed by Saka giving it large to the family stand tbh
As someone who was IN the family stand, I wasn't bothered by it in the slightest :shrug:

I actually like Saka – seems like a decent lad and a fine footballer too.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Ramsdale is a bang average keeper. If Arsenal get reeled in by City he'll no doubt be one of the main culprits. He was in goal when England lost 4-0 to Hungary last summer.

Arteta must regret letting Martinez go. Favouring Leno at the time, who is now at Fulham.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ramsdale is a bang average keeper. If Arsenal get reeled in by City he'll no doubt be one of the main culprits. He was in goal when England lost 4-0 to Hungary last summer.

Arteta must regret letting Martinez go. Favouring Leno at the time, who is now at Fulham.
I'm not sure 'bang average' is fair. Arsenal have conceded just 14 league goals this season, bettered only by the barcodes with 11.

Obviously it's not a completely fair comparison, but Villa (Martinez) have let in 25 - one more than the Albion :shrug:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm not sure 'bang average' is fair. Arsenal have conceded just 14 league goals this season, bettered only by the barcodes with 11.

Obviously it's not a completely fair comparison, but Villa (Martinez) have let in 25 - one more than the Albion :shrug:
Agree, you don't go 43 points from 16 games with a GD of +26 with a bang average keeper, regardless of whether they are a nob or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here