Aaron Mclean

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
For the sake of everyone on North Stand Chat Aaron Mclean HASN'T signed for us. Aaron Sexton called 'The Goon' on NSC thought he would be really funny and edit the Wikipedia for Aaron Mclean.

North Stand Chat - View Profile: The Goon

This is the link to his profile, feel free to send him abuse.
:wrong::wrong:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I've just ordered a replica shirt with Aaron Mclean on it, now i'm gong to have to sell it on ebay along with my Kevin Davies and Billy Sharp shirts, f*** SAKE the Goon.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Sits next to me. South stand, block H, row Q, seat 202 why not abuse him in person?

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
Blowing up the Balloons!!!
For the sake of everyone on North Stand Chat Aaron Mclean HASN'T signed for us. Aaron Sexton called 'The Goon' on NSC thought he would be really funny and edit the Wikipedia for Aaron Mclean.

North Stand Chat - View Profile: The Goon

This is the link to his profile, feel free to send him abuse.
:wrong::wrong:

Hahaha! but i didn't leak the rumour! you did! So hense you are the mug!

BTW Aaron Mclean thinks it's all highly amusing, my Mrs spoke to him on FB Chat last night!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
That's a real bummer. I wish I hadn't got that 'Aaron Maclean is a seagull' tattoo on my forehead now.
Ha! More fool you, for believing a false rumour on NSC! You should have waited for a real rumour like I did before getting 'Jan Vennegor of Hesselink' tattoed up one arm, across my back and down the other arm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports