Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaargh! Sods law or what? gutted

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
Here i am sitting pretty with my ticket to saturdays match kindly donated by a nsc member. first game since 2001...Giro arrives midday..good so far...cashable fuckin Monday...bastards, we not playin friggin monday you arseholes.
i dont suppose there are any littlehampton seagulls driving to the game with a spare car seat..long shot but at least it would get me there and back
:(
oh before anyone says "did you not know it would be payable monday? this is all because i had to cancel having benefits paid into bank. they always went in on friday and were accessable. assumed that giro cheque would be same

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
That sucks :( Have you tried to cash the giro? We used to get dated payments for my daughter and I sometimes cashed them before the given date, the post office never batted an eyelid.

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
just tried about an hour back...eagle eyed little shit stared at it shook head and said come back monday...git

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I may be able to help you at least get there - I'm driving back home from Exeter tomorrow and Littlehampton is more or less on the way - I'm not going to the game and would have to abandon you in Brighton probably a good few hours before kick-off, but if it is any help...

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
samparish said:
I may be able to help you at least get there - I'm driving back home from Exeter tomorrow and Littlehampton is more or less on the way - I'm not going to the game and would have to abandon you in Brighton probably a good few hours before kick-off, but if it is any help...

thats very kind mate and much appreciated but due to funds! i need to sure of getting back,,,thats is good of you though mate thanks for the thought. am phoning a few local mates to see if can get help...its not so much the not going thats the pain though believe me it is. its more the kindness of being given a ticket and not using it. safe journey home pal

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Just bouncing it before it disappears :)

Are you THE Ben Andrews's gf?? I used to work with his dad, where is he playing now?? It was always a big shame about his injury....

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
I am in LA but we are all going on the train tomorrow so couldn't help you out this time sorry. But next time I am driving over and have a spare seat I can give you a shout if you like??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here