Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A27 Tonight

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Don't know if anyone has to drive this way tonight, but it's probably worth planning an alternative route if you do, as there's really bad delays from Sussex Uni through to the other side of Lewes and its down to one lane.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
as long as I can get from Chav central ( Lancing) to Glorious Shoreham-by-the-sea in 5 mins I'm happy

might slip down the Toad for a few summer lightnings before tea too :drink:

offspring permitting :rolleyes:

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i just drove past coming the other way. Lots of police and ambulances there. Saw one car a bit smashed up but didn't look too bad

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
zefarelly said:
might slip down the Toad for a few summer lightnings before tea too :drink:
Oooh, I like it in there. That old fella who shuffles about collecting the glasses always makes me smile.

And I can get extremely drunk VERY quickly on Summer Lightning. It slips down so easily, but its feckin' POTENT that stuff. Last time, after 3 pints, I thought I kept seeing flies out of the corner of my eye, and kept waving my hand around in front of my face to shoo them away.

Weird.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Easy 10 said:
Oooh, I like it in there. That old fella who shuffles about collecting the glasses always makes me smile.

And I can get extremely drunk VERY quickly on Summer Lightning. It slips down so easily, but its feckin' POTENT that stuff. Last time, after 3 pints, I thought I kept seeing flies out of the corner of my eye, and kept waving my hand around in front of my face to shoo them away.

Weird.

all part of the magical qualities of ale

My late father used to call it unsteadying juice . . . certainly does that after 5 or 6

heading down in a mo :drink:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
lucky Z, I need pints- been stuck at work since 7.30am sorting out rich peoples pay awards so they get them in time for Xmas

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Blimey. I decided to come home via the A259 tonight.
Looks like I made a good choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here