Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A young womans twitter account, from beginning to end...

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I lost a good friend to a brain tumour late last year. From diagnosis to him passing was less than 4 months. It's horrible and this has just brought all the memories of him back again.

God I miss him. RIP buddy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Terrible story. However, she learned quickly that life is for living and not being bitter or having regrets. Shame.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Very sobering indeed, just shows you how quickly everything can change, more people should see things like this and realise that too many of us take normality for granted.

Thanks for your words of support BBF.

Its a second round of chemo next, then its fingers crossed that science will come up trumps. I heard today, on Radio 5, that there is some hope with regard to injecting a virus to attack the cancerous cells and promote the bodys' own imune system into fighting the cancer......heres hoping.

Im recovering from havin lymphoma and now living with the after affects of the chemo. I heard someone saying the other day that the scie tists were injecting the TB virus into cancdr patients which en courages the imune system to fight the virus and then the cancer.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
As this shows, despite what they might suggest elsewhere, most goths don't really want to die...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here