Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a worry in FM2005

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Alan Pardew has me as a "Favoured Personnel", is he gay?

2013 - story so far

Started with Cowdenbeath
Joined YoEvil before the end of the first season.
Eventually got YoEvil promoted and lost League One play-off final following season
Left for Charlton for a couple of years (Championship) and did bugger all!
Joined Brighton in Jan 2011 - won 14 out of 16 games or something and finished 2nd
Been in the Championship a couple of season, Leon is now 31 and about to be booted, slowly heading for a play-off spot!

that is all

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Marc said:
Alan Pardew has me as a "Favoured Personnel", is he gay?

2013 - story so far

Started with Cowdenbeath
Joined YoEvil before the end of the first season.
Eventually got YoEvil promoted and lost League One play-off final following season
Left for Charlton for a couple of years (Championship) and did bugger all!
Joined Brighton in Jan 2011 - won 14 out of 16 games or something and finished 2nd
Been in the Championship a couple of season, Leon is now 31 and about to be booted, slowly heading for a play-off spot!

that is all

2004/2005 season, got Swansea promoted into League one
2005/2006 season, 6th in League one with Swansea 3 points behind cardiff who are second.

E

enigma

Beat this- with Inter I won every trophy I competed for that season

Italian League
Italian Cup
European Cup

World Club Cup
Italian Super Cup
European Super CUp

Shazaam.

sirmax2004

Sep 7, 2005
Brighton
i took boston united to the prem in 5 years then i thought i'd leave for brighton. didnt do much there so i buggered off to man united and won everythin

Stumpy Tim

Took the Albion up through the play-offs in my first season, and mid-table second season. Did this playing very short passing & just short of all-out-attack. Entertaining football, and I managed to get Augustin Delgado who scored a hatload

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Strruggling at the mo with Albion in the prem 18th a point behind fulham. Next match is away against them, struggling for goals all in all not looking and a swift return to the championship is looking ominous this after leading Lewees in to the League, heading to Brighton and taking them from league one to prem in 4 seasons.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
January 2006 got Swansea into 7th place, Stoke City asked me to join them as manager and i accepted, i won my first match 4-0 against Bristol City in the FA cup and beat Preston 3-2, now looking for a win against Wigan away and then i have the big match against Brighton at home after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here