Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Wednesday fan has written to the football league....

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
l

**** extraordinaire

This is clearly what the Sheffield Wednesday fan had in mind when writing to the Football League, there is no way that is a dive, he was clearly hit in the face and must be given the benefit of doubt against any accusation that he only fell to the ground holding his face in an attempt to get the player sent off

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This is clearly what the Sheffield Wednesday fan had in mind when writing to the Football League, there is no way that is a dive, he was clearly hit in the face and must be given the benefit of doubt against any accusation that he only fell to the ground holding his face in an attempt to get the player sent off

Blimey, that's too much, even for the likes of intellectuals of Joey Bartons standard :)

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
A few months ago when I looked on their forum, they were all saying they want us in the play offs as we are the weakest team in the top 6....I wonder if they still have the same view?

Probably when you look at our record against them - especially up at Wednesday

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
To be fair, I don't particularly relish playing Sheffield Wednesday in the playoffs as our record against them is pretty poor.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
To be fair, I don't particularly relish playing Sheffield Wednesday in the playoffs as our record against them is pretty poor.

I would rather play them than Derby in the play offs...We are a different proposition now and am sure we would be ok!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here