Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Warm welcome to Swansea City FC

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am delighted Leeds United have had their 15 points shoved back down their throats. If they had got them back and beat Gillingham ( formality ) and Swansea did not beat us tomorrow Leeds United would have walked away with the title.

I am looking forward to seeing and welcoming Swansea City FC tomorrow. They are the BEST footballing side in this division this year, they play the right way with style and flair and we do not have to endure Swansea fans coming on here giving it the large.

They have a great thing going with a superb stadium , decent 15000 crowds which is massive for a mid range Welsh town and will be playing championship football next season. hopefully they are an example and we will be where they are in 1-2 years time.

I will be giving Swansea City FC a massive standing ovation AFTER the game regardless of the result as they pick up the trophy and do their lap of honour, I will shake the hands of Swansea City FC fans I see and I hope everyone else does the same as we are SO happy Leeds United have failed and hopefully will lose in the play offs.

Lets be sporting and show Swansea City FC what great fans we are.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why is the trophy not being given Brett ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would imagine a big league one banner and champagne on the pitch must be in order.

ajackslad

May 2, 2008
thats what the club (Brighton) have been told by the powers that be. Shame though, would have been good. I want to :bowdown: to Angel Rangel too
A Jack here wishing to thank you for the good words and nice to see a good set of supporters appreciating good football by whatever team plays it..

I met Rangel last week after the Orient game, top bloke. Was my player of the season and hope we can hang on to him as we will need him in the Championship!

Best of luck for next season and your new stadium, hopefully Leeds will lose the play-offs and you can give them a good hammering on the pitch next season!

:thumbsup:

A Jack here wishing to thank you for the good words and nice to see a good set of supporters appreciating good football by whatever team plays it..

I met Rangel last week after the Orient game, top bloke. Was my player of the season and hope we can hang on to him as we will need him in the Championship!

Best of luck for next season and your new stadium, hopefully Leeds will lose the play-offs and you can give them a good hammering on the pitch next season!

:thumbsup:

You are welcome. Congratulations on a deserved title, shame that Leeds messed around your trophy celebrations. Enjoy your visit tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here