Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A Villa view of yesterdays game...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I know I don't speak for everyone on here but the warmth with which Liverpool's first title was received on here suggests more than a soft spot for them from many Seagulls. Think there is a good smattering of good will towards Man Utd as well.

Nicely done.

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
Is that the West ham fans banging on about winning the world cup for England? Absolutely crap club run by degenerates exploiting tax payers. Living off past glories, absurdly entitled and the classic example of #we should be beating teams like Brighton. We consistently embarrass them in matches and they are always shocked and outraged by it.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Is that the West ham fans banging on about winning the world cup for England? Absolutely crap club run by degenerates exploiting tax payers. Living off past glories, absurdly entitled and the classic example of #we should be beating teams like Brighton. We consistently embarrass them in matches and they are always shocked and outraged by it.

If you had not posted the first part, I would have thought you were talking about Leeds.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just spoken to my Villa supporting relative, not been picking up my calls since Saturday evening conveniently. :lolol:

Fuming doesn't begin to describe it, described the penatly at the end as an absolute joke, said no club gets more bad decisions against them than Villa. He also bemoaned our consistent fouling of Jack although admitted we weren't the only club to target and foul him. Thought overall Villa were in total control of 90% of the game but did admit we were a handful on the break and a combination of good fortune on our part and poor decision making on their part was why we won. Finally he congratulated us on winning 'our cup final'.

:thumbsup:

:clap:

Sounds like an absolute melt :lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

In my experience, regular Hammers fans who went to Upton Park - as opposed to the 20,000 who have appeared since they moved - know their place in the world and expect the roof to fall in at any moment.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my experience, regular Hammers fans who went to Upton Park - as opposed to the 20,000 who have appeared since they moved - know their place in the world and expect the roof to fall in at any moment.

Hmmm. I did experience some classic Cockney "humour" last season (of the "**** off back to your ironing, love, there's a good girl" variety) when I dared challenge their view that their boys would be challenging for top six (after they drew with us in August :lolol:).

Weirdly, come their relegation battle at the end of the season, they were nowhere to be found.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here