A very quick survey

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FSF

Jul 7, 2009
The Football Supporters' Federation is conducting a quick straw poll of fans up and down the country for their views on a couple of issues, including whether or not you’re planning on renewing your season ticket next season (or if your attendance match-by-match is going to change, for those who don’t have season tickets), and whether you feel inhibited in taking your children to the game as a result of cost of tickets, swearing in the stand or any other reasons.

We'd really appreciate if anyone who hasn't filled it in already will give us literally one minute of their time (and not in the Jamie Redknapp sense, but it is actually very, very short; there's only a couple of questions).

Just visit:

http://tinyurl.com/6gza78h

Thanks,

The FSF

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Done. You may want to note in your survey that responses from Brighton may be misleading because of the excitement of a new stadium.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I wonder how many Brighton STH aren't renewing their season tickets this season!? 1? 2? 3?

FSF

Jul 7, 2009
Done. You may want to note in your survey that responses from Brighton may be misleading because of the excitement of a new stadium.

There are always those sorts of peculiarities - clubs moving grounds or having their last season in their old one coming up, teams getting relegated or putting in another mediocre season who see their ST numbers drop as against those offering bafflingly cheap prices who see an upsurge. It's a general picture across the leagues that we're looking at.

Still, enjoy Falmer when you get there - looks class from what I've seen of it.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I wonder how many Brighton STH aren't renewing their season tickets this season!? 1? 2? 3?

Well, I imagine some of the 18-21 group might not be renewing, at least there were several who came on here to complain about how they can't afford adult prices now.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There are always those sorts of peculiarities - clubs moving grounds or having their last season in their old one coming up, teams getting relegated or putting in another mediocre season who see their ST numbers drop as against those offering bafflingly cheap prices who see an upsurge. It's a general picture across the leagues that we're looking at.

Still, enjoy Falmer when you get there - looks class from what I've seen of it.

Yes, there are general changes, but, and maybe I'm a little biased here, this isn't just a new stadium. It's so much more than that. It's not like Doncaster or Southampton or Arsenal where we stayed in our old home and moved in to a new building built by the same old board, there is so much more history, and politics, behind our new stadium than general, to the point that people will find the money if they have to to be a part of it. (except the sturdents, apparently)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports