Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread of last gasp goals

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh FFS, we ALWAYS lose when it goes to penalties. Oh hang on, free kick to us:

[yt]xY16I1-YZTM[/yt]

A mate of mine missed that one after proclaiming "well this is definitely going to pens, I'm off for a slash" :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not letting this thread die. :)

City pinch December's Melbourne derby: (2:05 mins)

[yt]KF2DRfXETa0[/yt]

Porto nick the win over arch rivals Benfica. You have to LOVE the immediate reaction of the Benfica coach here:

[yt]aOqGMCWdRMc[/yt]

And Real take the win over Barca thanks to an unbelievable Gareth Bale effort: (5 minutes to go, in fairness)

[yt]yWVrolNQ4RU[/yt]

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
One of my happiest memories supporting the Albion was Paul Dickov scoring a last minute winner at home against Plymouth. I think it must have been about 1994 and I was only young. It was a night match and I can just remember being in the North Stand and the place erupted with Dickov's late strike. I think we won 2-1.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I saw GRAHAM PEARCE score twice for the Albion. Lobbing Mervyn Day (I think) in the 93rd minute at Elland Road to secure a 3-2 win over dirty Leeds, and an injury time PILEDRIVER in a bonkers 4-3 win over Cambridge at the Abbey stadium.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Blackpool away 1987/8. Garry Nelson puts us one up in the 81st. Blackpool equalise with two minutes to go. We are desperate for a win to have a chance of promotion. The ball goes to right back John Crumpling, he shapes to shoot, NASA send out an alert to all low flying satellites to take evasive action, and it screams into the far corner from 30 yards. FG goes mental, we go mental, Blackpool so shocked they give ball to Nelson straight from kick off and he runs from the centre circle unopposed and makes it THREE

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

About 50 Albion away fans at this must win game. When Gary Williams scores in injury time all you can hear is silence. Kicked off after as put Sunderland in relegation position, but I held off their top boys with some Financial Fair Play anecdotes, and [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] planted an Albion flag on the penalty spot in front of their main end.

Last edited:

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
Barcelona need to beat Valencia at home to qualify for the champs league. At 2-2 in the last minute of the season, step up Rivaldo.

Gerrrarrrrrrrddddddd!

Last edited:

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
I was here too God only knows why, scarey afternoon, but got out of there alive somehow, friend got arrested at halftime but let go at the end, el loco???

About 50 Albion away fans at this must win game. When Gary Williams scores in injury time all you can hear is silence. Kicked off after as put Sunderland in relegation position, but I held off their top boys with some Financial Fair Play anecdotes, and @Prertty Pink Fairy planted an Albion flag on the penalty spot in front of their main end.

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
I was here too God only knows why, scarey afternoon, but got out of there alive somehow, friend got arrested at halftime but let go at the end, el loco???

About 50 Albion away fans at this must win game. When Gary Williams scores in injury time all you can hear is silence. Kicked off after as put Sunderland in relegation position, but I held off their top boys with some Financial Fair Play anecdotes, and @Prertty Pink Fairy planted an Albion flag on the penalty spot in front of their main end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here