Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of potential "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" contestants

Oct 25, 2003
Barack%20Obama%20Capitol.jpg

can we do this bushtucker challenge? YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Don't get the nigella thing, she is proceeding with some vigour into the wrong side of sloppy. She is a frump and those tits look ridiculous.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Erkan_Mustafa.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
and also THESE, preferably without a return ticket...

Loose-Women-98abf751-7454-4f82-a90e-c8ec388ec3bb.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I reckon Dr Karl would enjoy himself too.

F_200510_october18ed_77915a.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Don't get the nigella thing, she is proceeding with some vigour into the wrong side of sloppy. She is a frump and those tits look ridiculous.

You see Nipple......... you spend a whole week being witty, doing the whole repatior from observational stuff through to sarcasm and irony and I`m thinking yeah hes ok then.........THEN you say something so mind bogglingly weird as.......... ''I dont get the Nigella thing.''
For Gods sake man..... LOOK AT THEM

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
You see Nipple......... you spend a whole week being witty, doing the whole repatior from observational stuff through to sarcasm and irony and then you say something so mind bogglingly weird as.......... ''I dont get the Nigella thing.''
For Gods sake man..... LOOK AT THEM

exactly

anyone who wouldn't want to season nigellas puddings is either lying to themselves

OR GAY

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
exactly

anyone who wouldn't want to season nigellas puddings is either lying to themselves

OR GAY

If you can imagine her talking about drizzling cream all over her plump dumplings as well its even better.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Michael Winner
Cliff Richard
Garth Crooks

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Aren't most of the people you're all suggesting too famous to be on that show? I mean, if you can name them, they're too well known. When this year's list was announced ~I think most people didn't recognise half the names.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here