Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] A thread for us to hold hands and stand together as one.

Well?

• What a lovely cup of tea.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • What the actual f*ck?

Votes: 43 95.6%

• Total voters

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Clearly a deliberate attempt to incense the British.

We are living in very divisive times.
Absolutely no need for this kind of shit.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This is why whenever we go to America (well in fact anywhere abroad) why wife takes a large box of tea bags to ensure she can get a tea to her taste in the hotel we are staying at.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
#MakeTeaGreatAgain

#DrainTheTeabag

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The poll needs to not be anonymous. Only one person has voted for that abomination but we need to know who they are so we can help them.

This is surely not someone would joke about.

It is a cry for help.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Trumps statement already out:

"I've seen it of course I've seen it and to me its a beautiful thing, tremendous even. They tell me the Brits like it this way and prefer the American style tea to their own version which I take full credit for. No-one knows more about tea than I do, believe me and I think in a few weeks the old style British tea will be gone"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The poll needs to not be anonymous. Only one person has voted for that abomination but we need to know who they are so we can help them.

This is surely not someone would joke about.

It is a cry for help.

I think we can take it it was [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION] wife :wink:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

"I've seen it of course I've seen it and to me its a beautiful thing, tremendous even. They tell me the Brits like it this way and prefer the American style tea to their own version which I take full credit for. No-one knows more about tea than I do, believe me and I think in a few weeks the old style British tea will be gone"

Well done,Sir.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It's an abomination - an affront to civilised society.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think it's time to revoke independence...

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

"American tea is the best in the world".

I too was baffled by the lack of a kettle when I lived in the US. Whenever I go back now - always make sure the hotel is on notice to have a kettle in my room.

And don't get me started on trying to buy PG Tips in Manhattan. Bed Bath and Beyond on 59th and 1st was the only place I could find it - in the "British" section along with HP Sauce and Branston Pickle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here