Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A thread for all the seagulls looking down on us today

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Lovely thread idea, @upthealbion1970

For my dear Dad who took me to my first Albion game in 1967 after introducing me to live football at Stamford Bridge at 4 years old sitting on his knee. He died too young, avid Brighton supporter, STH for over 30 years - Dad after all those wet and cold afternoons on the terraces at the Goldstone and hotdogs from the van, you would never have believed we would reach Europe, let alone beating top 6 clubs in the ELP.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Felt my mum with me today, she would have absolutely loved it. She was the one who got me into the Albion back in 1977.

Shed a tear for her at full time as I’m sure many others did for their loved ones on a day that will go down in Albion history
Thanks for this.

Yep was thinking about my Uncle Dave (White)

I got my season ticket in honour of him to keep the White family honour at the Amex.

In my eyes, he was the greatest man who has ever lived.
And I think of him at every game I attend.

Cheers Dave you f***ing legend.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Felt my mum with me today, she would have absolutely loved it. She was the one who got me into the Albion back in 1977.

Shed a tear for her at full time as I’m sure many others did for their loved ones on a day that will go down in Albion history
Lovely

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Dad passed just this week. A Brightonian and massive fan all of his life. Introduced me in the 60's, and I've been a fan ever since. Just wish so much he could have hung on for another week, to see us do the unimaginable. x
Sorry for your loss RIP to your dad hope you’re ok

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dad passed just this week. A Brightonian and massive fan all of his life. Introduced me in the 60's, and I've been a fan ever since. Just wish so much he could have hung on for another week, to see us do the unimaginable. x
So sad, sorry for your loss, lost my dad last month, although he was a Spuds fan, brought ne up supporting the Albion.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
My grandad would have loved RDZ's high scoring, high octane football. Passed away in 2017, played GOSBTS at his funeral. Love you Gramps, thanks for passing the Albion on through our family so we could have moments like this.♥️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here