skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Did Solly get a NHS cruciate repair then? In a ward not a private room? :laugh:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You do like to start these rumours don't you BG, always that you was speaking to someone or overheard them, so far you have got these rumours from west stand ,taxi drivers a man down the pub now a random guy on the bus. Are you sure they are not just the voices in your head that like the attention.

Anybody who was on the 25 bendy bus that left The Amex at about 5.15 would have heard the old man at the front with crutches saying it. Not in my imagination I am afraid.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
....................................... the old man at the front with crutches ..................................
"The old man at the front with crutches" - yes, you know sometimes I worry about our injury record, both the number of injuries that we seem to get, and the length of time that they seem to keep the player out.
"The old man at the front with crutches" could still be on our payroll, the way things seem to go. Probably signed by Freddie Goodwin or Pat Saward............................

albionite

May 20, 2009
Anything is possible just a matter of asking.someone may have heard something.

Tell me once when you have got it right? Posting bollocks for the sake of it.

Wouldn't surprise me if you heard a couple of 10 year olds talking about Brighton putting in a bid for Rooney you would stick it on NSC and ask if anyone else had heard it.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I was on the bus and heard this too.

But it wasn't 'Roma' it was 'Cromer'. This big lad's scored about 20 goals in the Eastern Counties League this season apparently so we're going to offer a set of tracksuits. One for the future.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
No, someone nicked his crutches on a bendy bus, at about 5:15 this evening I believe...........................................

"Out of my brain, on the 5:15"

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
This was a supporter being rather loud. Also said he was in the same ward at the hospital as Solly and that he had said his career was possibly over due to the knee injury. I put it down to the man being an idiot but thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt. as I am like that, and would ask on here. No skin off of my nose.

Seeing as Solly was in a private hospital in London, and the surgeon that performed the same operation on Theo Walcott was flown in specifically to perform the operation.....I think this might not be 100% true

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This was a supporter being rather loud. Also said he was in the same ward at the hospital as Solly and that he had said his career was possibly over due to the knee injury. I put it down to the man being an idiot but thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt. as I am like that, and would ask on here. No skin off of my nose.
Flipping heck. [emoji3]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

PS: Good to see a refreshingly perky Kazenga Lua Lua , another victim of career over injury by many well informed rumour mongers with inside knowledge only a few weeks back, show a Lazarus type return yesterday.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
PS: Good to see a refreshingly perky Kazenga Lua Lua , another victim of career over injury by many well informed rumour mongers with inside knowledge only a few weeks back, show a Lazarus type return yesterday.
Perhaps BG's source who told us that KLL was on a secret 3+ year LOAN from Newcastle could tell us when he's going back ? ???

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean

I know someone who is good friends with Solly. I asked him how he was getting on and he said "He's doing well, got a while to go so but things are looking positive. The only bad thing is he's just really bored at the moment."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here