Vicente, Vincente
He plays a game and is injured again
Vicente, Vincente
But we don't care, coz he's so flair
that Vicente he's a superstar!

???

Valencianista

Sep 1, 2011
Hello again guys. One of your guys posted on a forum that I'm on asking if there were any Vicente songs when he was with us. Personally I can not remember any specific song but there were plenty of chants etc. His nicknames were:

"El Punyal de Benicalap" - The dagger from Benicalap
"El Punyal" - The dagger
"La joya en la corona" - The jewel in the crown (He was the jewel in our best team ever :proud:)
"El Xiquet" The boy or The lad in Valencian
"Tobillos cristales" Cristal ankles :D That one is when we were pissed off when he's always injured :D

Any way for chants there were a few.

Vi-then-TE! Vi-then-TE! Vi-then-TE! Vi-then-TE! Chant it really quick when he scores or comes on the pitch etc...
Vi-theeeeeen-TE! Vi-theeeeeen-TE! Vi-theeeeeen-TE! Drag out the "ce" in Vicente...

But for actual song personally I can't remember any.

These are some of our songs anyway, you might want to put your own twists on these or something. He'll be able to relate to them :D

Anyway I'm glad he started to play again. Such a frustrating lost talent :( Like I've said before this guy would've been in the winning Spain Euro 08 and World Cup 2010 squads had he not been a crock. When fit he is CL quality.

I went to the Coventry vs Brighton at Ricoh Arena this season, I live near there, just to see Vicente but he was not even in the squad! :( mad!

Anyway good luck, hoping for a Brighton promotion this season!

edit: I tried to post a video with Valencia songs but I can't because I don't have enough posts. Search "Canticos Del Valencia" in youtube.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Hello again guys. One of your guys posted on a forum that I'm on asking if there were any Vicente songs when he was with us. Personally I can not remember any specific song but there were plenty of chants etc. His nicknames were:

"El Punyal de Benicalap" - The dagger from Benicalap
"El Punyal" - The dagger
"La joya en la corona" - The jewel in the crown (He was the jewel in our best team ever :proud:)
"El Xiquet" The boy or The lad in Valencian
"Tobillos cristales" Cristal ankles :D That one is when we were pissed off when he's always injured :D

Any way for chants there were a few.

Vi-then-TE! Vi-then-TE! Vi-then-TE! Vi-then-TE! Chant it really quick when he scores or comes on the pitch etc...
Vi-theeeeeen-TE! Vi-theeeeeen-TE! Vi-theeeeeen-TE! Drag out the "ce" in Vicente...

But for actual song personally I can't remember any.

These are some of our songs anyway, you might want to put your own twists on these or something. He'll be able to relate to them :D

Anyway I'm glad he started to play again. Such a frustrating lost talent :( Like I've said before this guy would've been in the winning Spain Euro 08 and World Cup 2010 squads had he not been a crock. When fit he is CL quality.

I went to the Coventry vs Brighton at Ricoh Arena this season, I live near there, just to see Vicente but he was not even in the squad! :( mad!

Anyway good luck, hoping for a Brighton promotion this season!

edit: I tried to post a video with Valencia songs but I can't because I don't have enough posts. Search "Canticos Del Valencia" in youtube.
great stuff - reckon we can give this one a go - if we can remember the words :cool::guitar:

seagullinho

Jun 7, 2011
Remix, after some good input.

Que sera sera
Vicente our superstar
He came from Valencia
Albions dagger

Looking good!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)

I went to the Amex 10 times - same applies!

weepete

Sep 22, 2011
To the tune of: DO YOU LOVE ME (now that I can dance)

VICENTE
(do you love him)
VICENTE
(do you love him)
VICENTE
(do you love him)
NOW THAT HE CAN scoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOORRRREEE
WATCH HIM NOW

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here