Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A short message for you adkins.......

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Adkins is a tosser,
and a northern prick,
when you see the league table,
it must make you fuckin sick!!!!
we saw you at dagenham and confronted you outside the ground for a chat, when we called out to ya you shit yourself and legged it to your car!!!! can't wait for you to come to withdean you mug!!! you've stirred it up now, this will make for a nice little south coast derby. outcome 1st brighton 2nd huddersfield play offs southampton beaten by peterboro in the final hahahaha!!!!:lolol:

LondonSaint

Apr 2, 2010
Let it go chaps.

You've deservedly won league 1 and i think and hope you can go up again next season.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
This is getting very tedious.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I agree. The time has come to tone done the Adkins comments. We're in some danger now of looking very silly.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
A short message for you danwa08

:nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll save my piss taking for the game against his team...and hope not to end up with egg on my face.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Agree, some on here are starting to look a bit silly now. We just need to keep quiet and go about our business, every so often take a little look at the league table, which tells us and everyone else all they need to know.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Come on mate, we're pissing the league so I wouldn't bother with the gob. Our talking has so far been done on the pitch. Isn't that enough? Whilst there is no love lost between us and the saints, they are not even our main rivals. Start looking up at Palarse, and not down at League one's also rans.

Adkins is a tosser,
and a northern prick,
we saw you at dagenham and confronted you outside the ground for a chat, when we called out to ya you shit yourself and legged it to your car!!!! can't wait for you to come to withdean you mug!!! you've stirred it up now, this will make for a nice little south coast derby. outcome 1st brighton 2nd huddersfield play offs southampton beaten by peterboro in the final hahahaha!!!!:lolol:

Why would you need to call out to someone if you confronted them?

Rather than 'shit himself and leg it', Adkins probably thought 'muggy little twats' and ignored you. Rightly so as well, grow up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'll save my piss taking for the game against his team...and hope not to end up with egg on my face.

Even if we lose we won't have egg on our faces mate (assuming we finish above them)

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Adkins is a tosser,
and a northern prick,

You sad cunt

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is getting very tedious.

Agreed, There are loads of abusive threads about Gus on other message boards............

Oh, it would appear not!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have a short message for Adkins. "You'd better lower your sights to keeping up with Huddersfield" :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here