Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A Sharing Ticket Connection Thread or Sub-Forum

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Given ticket sharing is a legitimate club sanctioned process if the ticket holder has upgraded to sharing, and the receiver is an Albion+ member, is there any reason we can't have a sub-forum where we hook up sharers and Albion+ members?

All above board of course and in accordance with T&Cs.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Are you still 'responsible' for the behaviour of the person you transfer to?
YES, 13.12.

Ticket Sharing

13.3 Season Ticket holders will be able to share Season Tickets as follows, and subject to these Terms and Conditions:

• (A) Season Ticket Holders will have one free share during the Season;
  • (B) Sharing is available on a match-by-match basis for a set fee per match. Further details are available on the Website.

• 13.4. At any point throughout the Season, you may upgrade your Season Ticket to enable Ticket Sharing and be granted access to the Ticket Sharing Platform for a non-refundable administration fee of £20 (twenty pounds Sterling) per Season (the "Ticket Sharing Fee"). The Ticket Sharing Fee can be paid as a lump sum or spread across your direct debit. You may upgrade your Season Ticket to include Ticket Sharing at any time throughout the Season by visiting tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com and paying the Ticket Sharing Fee.

13.5. You must note that Season Tickets will not be automatically be moved over from match-by-match to seasonal. Further, Season Ticket holders will not receive a refund of match-by-match sharing fees in the event that the Season Ticket is upgraded. .

13.6. If you have chosen to upgrade your Season Ticket to include Ticket Sharing, you shall have access to the Club's Ticket Sharing Platform and you shall be allowed to share your Season Ticket in respect of individual Matches to a Guest who is a MyAlbion+ Member and who is connected within your "friends and family" designation on your ticketing account.

13.7. Ticket Sharing shall only be available for Matches eligible under the Season Ticket. For example, Ticket Sharing shall not be available for away matches or Cup Matches etc.

13.8. The Club reserves the right to limit the number of Matches a Season Ticket Holder may exercise Ticket Sharing for their Season Ticket (for example, 9 Matches) and to limit the number of Guests a Season Ticket may be shared with (for example, with 4 MyAlbion+ Members). However, for the 2022/2023 Season you are entitled to Ticket Share in respect of each Match to which your Season Ticket applies and there will be no limit on the number of different Guests to whom you can share with. For example, your Season Ticket may be shared up to nineteen (19) times with nineteen (19) different MyAlbion+ Members.

13.9. The Club reserves the right to remove access to Ticket Sharing for certain Matches at any time if it reasonably considers that it is necessary due to health & safety, Ground and Stadium security and/or Terms & Conditions of Entry compliance concerns. Such Matches will be decided at the Club's sole discretion. The Club will notify all Season Ticket Holders of any such suspension on the Club's website.

13.10. Where Ticket Sharing is permitted you must only share your Season Ticket in accordance with the following process. Ticket Sharing in violation of this process may lead to sanctions in accordance with the Club's sanctions tariff set out in the Club Charter (which can be found at https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/club/club/club-charter).
  • 13.10.1. You may only share your Season Ticket on a Match-by-Match basis with a Guest who is known to you, and who is a supporter of the Club (you must not knowingly Ticket Share with a supporter of the Visiting Club). The Guest must be registered with the Club as an active MyAlbion+ Member and connected within your "friends and family" designation on your ticketing account.
  • 13.10.2. You cannot share your Season Ticket with a Guest who has a current Stadium ban or is in arrears with the Club.
  • 13.10.3. You may only share your Season Ticket with an active MyAlbion+ Member in the same price band or cheaper (for example, an adult Season Ticket may be shared with any MyAlbion+ Member, whereas a 65+ or U21 Season Ticket may only be shared with a MyAlbion+ Member with an 65+ or U10/U18/U21 membership respectively) or within the same category of Season Ticket (for example, a Season Ticket Holder with wheelchair access shall only be entitled to share the Season Ticket with a MyAlbion+ Member who requires wheelchair access). If you are a Season Ticket Holder who is a Disabled Supporter and you wish to Ticket Share with an individual who is not a Disabled Supporter, you should call the Club's Supporter Services team on 01273 668855 and the Club will do its best to facilitate this if possible.
  • 13.10.4. Personal Assistant Season Tickets are not entitled to upgrade and use Ticket Sharing.
  • 13.10.5. For each Shared Match, your Season Ticket for such Shared Match will be blocked (you will not be able to attend the Shared Match with your Season Ticket) and an individual print-at-home ticket in respect of that Shared Match shall be sent to the designated Guest via email or delivered as an E-Ticket to the Guest's Smart Device (the "Shared Ticket"). It is the responsibility of your Guest to ensure their email address and contact details are up-to-date on their ticketing account.
  • 13.10.6. Your Season Ticket will be available for use by you for the next Match, unless you have chosen to share your Season Ticket with another Guest.

• 13.11 A Season Ticket shared in accordance with the Ticket Sharing process set out in this clause 13 may not be sold, shared or transferred to any other third party under any circumstance. Accordingly, each Guest must ensure they bring photo ID with them to the Shared Match which must match the name on their Shared Ticket. The Club reserves the right to conduct random ID checks in accordance with these Season Ticket Terms and Conditions.

13.12 You, as the Season Ticket Holder, will be held responsible and liable for the behaviour of your Guest. If the Guest breaches the Terms & Conditions of Entry, both you and the Guest shall be held liable for such breach in accordance with these Season Ticket Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and you and your Guest will be sanctioned in accordance with the Club's sanctions tariff set out in the Club Charter (which can be found at https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/club/club/club-charter).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A few people have asked me about this over the last six months or so and it's something I keep thinking about.

I think I'm happy to do it, but any such transactions that take place via NSC would have to be free of any financial element, as I think that would break club Ts&Cs regarding transfer. What arrangements people got up to away from NSC is clearly none of my business nor interest.

I'll add it to my "to do" list.

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
A few people have asked me about this over the last six months or so and it's something I keep thinking about.

I think I'm happy to do it, but any such transactions that take place via NSC would have to be free of any financial element, as I think that would break club Ts&Cs regarding transfer. What arrangements people got up to away from NSC is clearly none of my business nor interest.

I'll add it to my "to do" list.
I gather the club is now charging 12 quid for each ticket transfer. I've got two mates who sit with me thatvshare a ST - this is the last straw for them and they won't be renewing.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I gather the club is now charging 12 quid for each ticket transfer. I've got two mates who sit with me thatvshare a ST - this is the last straw for them and they won't be renewing.
that’s the one-off charge if you haven’t paid the £20 sharing fee (for a Cat A game)

C6906C17-F9AB-4C05-9CE7-716A5931D20C.png

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
This was indeed a glitch on the ticketing site! The 40 quid was paid at the start of the season but was showing up as not paid all of a sudden. Sorted now.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I assume this is different to the ticket exchange in that I would hope I am not liable for the user of my ticket if sold through the exchange

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Has anyone got a spare U18 ticket in WSU for Villa game?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
This season ticket sharing is rubbish isn't it? I do everything I can to get to every single home game and have had a season ticket for decades. Because they've switched the match to Sunday, work means I've got to miss Villa which I'm gutted about. Hate leaving seats empty so I've offered them to a couple of family members who were also season ticket holders themselves right back to the 90s until they moved away from the area a couple of years ago. But now they have to sign up as members, effectively paying £34 per seat for seats I've already paid for. Yeah, yeah, I know I can stump up another £40 and they can then go for 'free' in future but that situation is very unlikely to arise as I'll be using the tickets. Am I missing something or is the system really this shit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here