Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A quick few questions for a Derby blog

1) Not optimistic either before or during game. Spent the entire second half fuming that we didn't seem able to create a single worthwhile chance against a team sinking in the table with nothing to play for. Disaster is not an appropriate word but the season would have been a failure given the strength of the squad, which is underrated by many Brighton fans in my view.

2) Yes, I leapt out of the seat of the pub I was in and danced around for a full minute clapping bemused Bristol City and Crawley fans on the back (I was at that game)

3) McClaren has had a great season and cemented his reputation as a fine manager despite a few years of being the butt of jokes. Dont think they would have made the play-offs under Clough - McClaren got an upper midtable squad to outperform

4) No - we will play in our usual solid, cagey style and a 0-0 will be an OK result

5) Yes, Ulloa is our match-winner. LuaLua is our main creative dangerman, your defenders will have to sacrifice yellow cards to stop him, as so many Champ defenders have had to this season

6) Two draws and we win the pen lottery

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here