Wigan
Bristol City

Away wins

Brentford
Barnsley
Rotherham
QPR
Forest
If only it were that easy. We couldn't get within a goal of Brentford at home, but 3 points away is as good done it seems.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Home wins

QPR
Cardiff
Burton
Ipswich
Blackburn
Wigan
Bristol City

Away wins

Brentford
Barnsley
Rotherham
QPR
Forest

Home Draws

Sheff W H
Reading H
Birmingham H
Preston A
Wolves A

Loses

Newcastle H
Derby H
Fulham A
Hudd A
Leeds A
Norwich A
Villa A

89 points !

When you list it like that it looks almost a piece of p*ss

Thanks!

I was doing really well at managing my expectations and keeping my feet on the ground, and now you've gone and posted this! W@nker.

How am I now supposed to concentrate at work; keep focused on things in life; generally go about the basics like getting up, going to work, remembering who my family are etc. now that you've posted this? Tell me! How?

Highly irresponsible.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The problem with this, is that after beating QPR and Cardiff, we pick up just 2 points out of the next 15, and go to Brentford on a terrible run of form and two successive defeats hoping to beat a team that did us over earlier in the season, with the chasing pack undoubtedly closer. I'd be getting worried so god knows what you lot on here would be like.
:lol:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
It is encouraging to think in terms of what we need to do from here on to secure (what you would hope to be) an automatic promotion points tally.

What you have to factor in though, is that at least one team below us is going to go on some disgusting run and probably challenge us.

You only need to look at Burnley last year to realise that, and a couple of teams in the 33pt+ range have squads quite capable of doing it.

They're so far back, its not a Burnley run they have to go on, its a Reading or Palace- type run they'd have to go on. The astonishing kind. Only Derby can possibly do it for me, assuming they have already started that amazing run.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Home wins

QPR
Cardiff
Burton
Ipswich
Blackburn
Wigan
Bristol City

Away wins

Brentford
Barnsley
Rotherham
QPR
Forest

Home Draws

Sheff W H
Reading H
Birmingham H
Preston A
Wolves A

Loses

Newcastle H
Derby H
Fulham A
Hudd A
Leeds A
Norwich A
Villa A

89 points !

When you list it like that it looks almost a piece of p*ss

Unless we lose Dunk and Duffy for multiple weeks at the same time, I an't see us losing anywhere near 7 games. How many games have we played to cover our last 7 defeats now ? 60-odd ???

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Oh dear. Am I the only glass half empty chap on here. All this optimism worries me after last year, even though the stats look good.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It is encouraging to think in terms of what we need to do from here on to secure (what you would hope to be) an automatic promotion points tally.

What you have to factor in though, is that at least one team below us is going to go on some disgusting run and probably challenge us.

You only need to look at Burnley last year to realise that, and a couple of teams in the 33pt+ range have squads quite capable of doing it.

Burnley had 38 points after 22 games last season. Albion had 43. Boro had 46, Hull had 41. Derby on 44 fell away but still easily made the play offs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sake. What have got? An Atari? We're clearly rubbish scoring these fluky last second goals and are lucky to be in the top half let alone the top two. Nothing to see here.
What?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
2015/16 after 22 games, teams were promoted were 1st, 4th and 5th (Burnley)
2014/15 1st, 6th and 7th.
2013/14 it was 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
2012/13 it was 1st, 2nd and 4th
2011/12 it was 1st, 2nd and 7th (Reading)

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I do not really think it is down to statistics. It is pretty clear to me. If Murray keeps fit and we give him reasonable service we go up. It he gets injured, all of a sudden things get cloudy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here