[Football] A or B?

Which clip is better?

• A

• B

Results are only viewable after voting.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Not this shit again!
I know you don't like it but some constructive feedback would be handy. For example, do you prefer to see it from the attackers' perspective as in B, or from the defending team's perspective as in A. It's unlikely that it's going to be adopted directly in this form anyway, so don't worry. More likely to be incorporated gradually.

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know you don't like it but some constructive feedback would be handy. For example, do you prefer to see it from the attackers' perspective as in B, or from the defending team's perspective as in A. It's unlikely that it's going to be adopted directly in this form anyway, so don't worry. More likely to be incorporated gradually.
No.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
F O!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Where's the option for "De Zerbi view" ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
M T G G, a hungry horse

Roy Race

Apr 15, 2021
Brighton
Definitely B for me. A was distorted by the sudden zooming in as the ball went in the goal. If you’re going to show the game from that angle, no need to zoom in!

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Definitely B for me. A was distorted by the sudden zooming in as the ball went in the goal. If you’re going to show the game from that angle, no need to zoom in!
Yes, I totally agree with you about there being no need to zoom in. Didn't like it, either.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
B.

And my needlessly unpleasant quip deleted.

Last edited:

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
B. I loved the soundtrack though. A carer taking time out to canvass the opinion of his severly damaged charge. Heartwarming.
I don't understand people, and in fact I'm glad I don't.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't understand people, and in fact I'm glad I don't.
Neither do I. And I apologize. That was an excessive bit of taking the piss, and I take it back.

In seriousness.....the TV camera view we get is more complex than the one you showed. The only bit that is missing from the current TV view is the occasional peek from behind the goal.

So I agree with you in as much as adding a bit of that, behind the goal view stuff, would be good for the TV viewer. I think you inadvertently gave the impression, though, that you thought that the behind the goal view should be the main view. On reflection you probably didn't mean that. So apologies again.

Don't let wankers like me grind you down :thumbsup:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Watching football from one end is crap. . . I did it, and 'get it' the atmosphere etc in a home or away end is electric sometimes ( NS Chelsea this season was the best place to be) but as one 'matures' actually watching a game of football becomes an over riding consideration. And watching from the side, preferably near the middle, the East stand was always the best place to be @ the Goldstone.

I suppose you acclimatise to the view after a while in one place, but it always makes me wonder. . . . We have been spoilt by TV in recent decades.

this is the perfect example of 'had to be there, Anywhere there, but be there'

Swerve to the end, and the result grates, but what a goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here