Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A message to Chris

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Chris, just do what you do. Ignore armchair coaches.

Thanks for all you’ve done and continue to do for us.

Hilariously yesterday I was saying to anyone in ear shot around me, ‘right then Chris let’s get Ulloa on for Murray and March on for Knocky’ queue much laughter (including me) as both score shortly after...:lolol:

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
It is against Premier League rules for a team like BHA to beat Arsenal,we should know our place and do as we are meant to, just stand back and admire as the mighty Gunners show little old us just how the game should be played.We as a club and fans should be gratefull they have lowered their standards by playing in our humble little hovel of a stadium,after all,listening and reading to most media and football pundits,they would have us believe we are all Gooners at heart.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If Arsenal play like that next week, we'll beat them. However after a week of the fierce criticism that is coming, you suspect there will be a reaction.

It seems throughout Wenger's reign that whenever he is a game from the sack/coming under real pressure, the team pull something out of the bag. Let's hope not on Sunday.

Yes, they will get a lot of stick from their fans and their reaction could be in one of two ways, hopefully negative. It's going to be a difficult 10 or so days for them - they've got Manchester City again on Thursday, us on Sunday and then they play AC Milan on the following Thursday + I think they may have picked up a couple of injuries today......

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, they will get a lot of stick from their fans and their reaction could be in one of two ways, hopefully negative. It's going to be a difficult 10 or so days for them - they've got Manchester City again on Thursday, us on Sunday and then they play AC Milan on the following Thursday + I think they may have picked up a couple of injuries today......

A couple of sore-loser red cards versus ManC would also help the Albion cause.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Arsenal Fans TV is always good value when they lose . It will go into meltdown if we beat them.
"Brighton.. .. fackin' Brighton. How the fackin' ell can we lose to that seaweed lot "

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I forgot about AC Milan, he may even play a weakened side against us because thats the only way they can get into the Champions League

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here