Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] A match at the Amex - £1,500

Would you chip in and participate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
£46 per person who wants a play a game (32 players)

I saw the idea of an NSC team in a previous thread, maybe we could have two teams against each other? Or maybe 16 of our finest against 16 Palace finest?

Upto 50 spectators if they chip into the 1,500 then it's £18 per person (players plus spectators)

Just a thought following an email from the club ..

1000003056.png

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I thought it was £1,500 for the pitch hire too, it's not a very clear poster. I did think it was a bit cheap though!
Yep. Its a bit misleading !. So its actually about c£180 each on basis of 32 players and depends on slot . More if you want things like filming, kit etc. + VAT and a weekend slot. I think there's about half a dozen slots left.
I did it once during Covid times so heavily discounted - great fun. Scored !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
For local corporates this is not out of most away day / teambuilding budgets.

Mine however are cheaper and if you raise money for good causes you can get fees reduced down to zero.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Did this a few years ago when my company was treated to it by a corporate client, unfortunately we were the away team in their dressing room but otherwise was a fab day out

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought you were banned from my threads... Seems a message to the mods is in order
Message to mods about what, you are clearly addicted to repeatedly starting threads.

If you have to ban people from threads you have serious issues

Last edited:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Message to mods about what, you are clearly addicted to repeatedly starting threads.

If you have to ban people from threads you have serious issues
"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like"

You haven't added anything to the thread. Instead use it as a platform to try to derail it with your usual comments.

Which probably constitutes as spam.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like"

You haven't added anything to the thread. Instead use it as a platform to try to derail it with your usual comments.

Which probably constitutes as spam.
It doesn't constitute spam just pointing out the bleeding obvious which is your addiction to repeatedly starting new threads, attention seeking

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A mod muses: ‘I wonder what that ‘Force Ignore’ functionality does’.
Rather dangerous as what happens if you force ignore then write something derogatory that that person can't see

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here