Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A little assistance, please!

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Can anyone tell me whether it's possible to download pix from the Lobster? If so, how do I do it? :dunce:

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Thank you, but I don't have Paint. The same instruction doesn't seem to work with Photoshop.

blackprince

Jul 16, 2007
If you are running windows as your operating system, Paint is one of the programs in the accesssories folder.

For Photoshop try:

1. Set up the screen so that what you want to shoot is in front of other palettes, images and programs.
2. Press the Print Screen button on the keyboard. This will capture the screen and place it on the clipboard. Hold down the ALT key before pressing the Print Screen button to confine the screen shot to the foremost window.
3. Create a new image file in Photoshop to paste in the screen shot you have collected on the clipboard. Choose File>New. A New Image dialog will appear with the dimensions of the screen shot in the clipboard. Click OK on this dialog and then press Ctrl+V to paste.
4. Save the image.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
If you are running windows as your operating system, Paint is one of the programs in the accesssories folder.

For Photoshop try:

1. Set up the screen so that what you want to shoot is in front of other palettes, images and programs.
2. Press the Print Screen button on the keyboard. This will capture the screen and place it on the clipboard. Hold down the ALT key before pressing the Print Screen button to confine the screen shot to the foremost window.
3. Create a new image file in Photoshop to paste in the screen shot you have collected on the clipboard. Choose File>New. A New Image dialog will appear with the dimensions of the screen shot in the clipboard. Click OK on this dialog and then press Ctrl+V to paste.
4. Save the image.

amexn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Thank you people! Control/PrtScn then Photoshop new file - image from clipboard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here