Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A joke to make an already fantastic day just a little better

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Lulu was a prostitute, but she didn't want her grandma to know.One day, the police raided the brothel and took all the girls outside and made them line up.

Suddenly, Lulu's grandma came by!
Grandma asked, "Why are you standing in line here, dear?"

Not willing to let her grandma know the truth, Lulu told her that the police were passing out free oranges and she was just lining up for some.

"Why, that's awfully nice of them. I think I'll get some for myself," Grandma said, and she proceeded to the back of the line.

A policeman was going down the line asking for information from all the prostitutes.

When he got to grandma, he was bewildered and exclaimed, "Wow, still going at it at your age? How do you do it old girl?

Grandma replied, "Oh, it's easy, dear –

I just take my dentures out, rip the skin back and suck 'em dry."

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did the lack of any oranges not give the game away ? I bet Lulu had some awkward questions to answer after the lineup. Mind you, her old dear doesn't sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer, does she.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is this the same Lulu who did Shout?

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
lulu, and i presume you're talking about the scottish singer, was born in 1948 ... if her mother had her at 16, and her gradmother had her mother at 16, that would make the grandmother in the story at least 93.

i can't find any reason's why your account of this domestic foible is anything less than legitimate and would applaud lulu's grandmother for her mobility, and sense of humour, at such an age.

upnorthnow

Feb 4, 2004
SK13
I seem to remember reading in a magazine some time ago (I think it was OK) that Lulu doesn't actually like oranges. Perhaps someone could confirm this for us?

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
lulu, and i presume you're talking about the scottish singer, was born in 1948 ... if her mother had her at 16, and her gradmother had her mother at 16, that would make the grandmother in the story at least 93.

i can't find any reason's why your account of this domestic foible is anything less than legitimate and would applaud lulu's grandmother for her mobility, and sense of humour, at such an age.

The joke starts 'Lulu was a prostitute'. That is clearly past tense, so this event may have occurred a few years ago. Still even if it was 10 years ago, her grandmother would still have been 83, so good on her!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here